Number of zombies at BO2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sticking this Way, and again kudos to you BinSys I always enjoy your analysis as i am very interested in the guts of zombies if you will, meaning what makes it work. Just like duckcall's black ops zombies charts, this info is very useful! Keep up the good work my friend!

I'm glad for the comments. Now I'm trying to measure the number of zombies for 8 players. When it is obtained, the numbers of 6 and 7 are also obtained. By that, we can have the number of zombies for 1 to 8 players. ^^

• 8 months later...

I know this topic has been quiet for a long time, but I have some numbers to use to check the validity of the formulas here if anyone wants to do the calculations. I've been playing MotD on Solo a lot lately and spent several rounds using only the Hell's Redeemer on the bridge. There are no power-ups, no traps, no despawning zombies so these numbers should be perfect. I removed any Brutuses killed from these numbers.

Round 112: 1,113 zombies

Round 126: 1,452 zombies

Round 160: 2,348 zombies

Hopefully this information proves useful. I haven't seen anyone with rounds above 100 actually post the exact number of zombies per round from actual gameplay so I figured I should post these.

Edited by Dahniska

I know this topic has been quiet for a long time, but I have some numbers to use to check the validity of the formulas here if anyone wants to do the calculations. I've been playing MotD on Solo a lot lately and spent several rounds using only the Hell's Redeemer on the bridge. There are no power-ups, no traps, no despawning zombies so these numbers should be perfect. I removed any Brutuses killed from these numbers.

Round 112: 1,113 zombies

Round 126: 1,452 zombies

Round 160: 2,348 zombies

Hopefully this information proves useful. I haven't seen anyone with rounds above 100 actually post the exact number of zombies per round from actual gameplay so I figured I should post these.

If i'm understanding BinSys's formulas correctly, here's what I come up with for predicted number of zombies:

so for 1P,  For round 112     =ROUND(0.0896*(112^2)+0.0115*112+23.518,0) = 1149

round 126     =ROUND(0.0896*(126^2)+0.0115*126+23.518,0) = 1447

round 160    =ROUND(0.0896*(160^2)+0.0115*160+23.518,0)  = 2319

so they are relatively close, but not exact.