All about me?

trevbo

Well, here goes!

I'm Trevor, my GamerTag is x420x trevbo, though it changes with the winds. It will always have x420x infront of it though, as that has been my clan and gaming family since the 360 hit the shelves.

I'm 22, nearly 23, and work for the US Gov't. I have been trailing the zombies phenomenon since World at War. Initially, I began playing the game, just as an escape from MP, when you get too bored, or just want to destroy EVERYTHING! Haha.

Played throughout WaW, and then Black Ops came out, and I started to EE hunt. That has been my main goal in this game ever since! I love being on the hunt, whether it be solo, or with 3 other avid hunters. Most of the time with many of my friends on Xbox, I'm simply killing everything in sight, but sometimes, I convince them to open their minds!

My sole intent with this site, is to further my knowledge of the zombies storyline, assist ANYONE in any way i can, whether it be providing off the wall input on a topic, with gameplay to back my theory, or simply to help a player reach a higher round, or get more money in the bank!

A short overview of my "Stats," I play every game that isn't spent hunting, with the intent of reaching no lower than 30. Yes, it happens, Zombie Michael Phelps hops over a wall and people get double slapped. Or a Zombie in a window Punches your lights out. Yet when I play Solo, or with my standard group of 2-4 players, usually the goal is met.

I've made: ~40 on NDU; ~30 Verruckt; I believe ~90 on SNN; ~45 Kino; ~35 Five; 24 DOA; 48 Ascension; 37 Shangri-la; CotD ~40; Moon~40; NML was somewhere near 100 kills, and 11 minutes solo at the very beginning of the game, PaP'd M1911, got swarmed! Haha.

Any questions, advice, theories, ideas, wants or needs involving Zombies, shoot me a PM, and I'll do the best i can to help. If I cannot help you, I'm sure I can point you in the right direction of those who can!

Thanks!

-Trevor

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Glad to see a nice little introduction, friendo! I never knew you worked for the government - I wonder what position/field you work in. Then again, it's probably top secret. ;)

I hope to see you around more often, and keep giving us your ideas and theories along the way. The more you share, the bigger the reward for everyone.