Ascension and green run link found

so i was playing ascension and in the upper floor of the spawn room there are crates tha have the same cccp symbol as the crates in the pap room in green run. just putting it out there as i doubt it was re-using textures. or maybe they brought monkeys over from russia to green run and tried to experiment with them in the cages and they became denizens

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was playing ascension and in the upper floor of the spawn room there are crates tha have the same cccp symbol as the crates in the pap room in green run. just putting it out there as i doubt it was re-using textures. or maybe they brought monkeys over from russia to green run and tried to experiment with them in the cages and they became denizens

The denzien idea isn't bad, especially for a new member... By the way, welcome to the site!

You should note that treyarch reuses textures all the time. If you take the time to look at specific stuff you can tell. However that is a pretty good idea, because at the moment we don't know for sure what's up with denziens.

Thank you sir, :) and i have to say i have been a long time lurker.anyways back to topic, they didn't have to have that same cccp symbol there, i mean everybody knows that the cccp symbol has something to do with Russia. i remember someone stating something along the lines of "the denizens are monkeys". btw to whoever said that [brains]. so bringing the link that the only map with monkeys is ascension and the same crates are adjacent to the cages that "the denizens are kept in". i'm one of those people that believes nothing is there for no reason.