The most outrageous theory regarding Jimmy's latest tweet.

TheKingOfToast

"it may be points, or what ever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work."

Now, let me preface this with the fact that I am of the belief that he is referring to waiting for Die Rise to come out.

However, what if you need 4 players with max banks to all put their money into a single power up (it may be points) and then wait for the power up to fade out (wait appropriate amount of time) and then refill the bank (get back to work)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Interesting. I also believe that he reffers to Die Rise.

Your theory sounds interesting but... What for? I mean, how does that relates to the EE itself?

I wouldn't mind trying it but it's sounds interesting :D

I honestly have no clue. There is a clock there with no hands, and in ascension I know you had to stand somewhere for a certain amount of time, so who knows xD I wasn't big on the EE's in black ops, I just played for rounds, but I never understood how people figured them out in the first place. Maybe we aren't thinking of it like the original EE's, if I recall, there was no prompt to pick things up and activate them in BO.

"it may be points, or what ever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work."

What if he means saving up a large amount of points, and use them on the next map (each dlc having its own EE) to complete a large mission that is finished in the last dlc drop with TOB being the begining.?!?!?!.

please to enjoy reading :P

Your theory sounds interesting but... What for? I mean, how does that relates to the EE itself?

I honestly have no clue. There is a clock there with no hands, and in ascension I know you had to stand somewhere for a certain amount of time, so who knows xD I wasn't big on the EE's in black ops, I just played for rounds, but I never understood how people figured them out in the first place. Maybe we aren't thinking of it like the original EE's, if I recall, there was no prompt to pick things up and activate them in BO.

actually if you remember there was a double points that spawned on the spot where you were supposed to stand on ascension. Treyarch often leaves hints we just have to interpret them properly.

actually if you remember there was a double points that spawned on the spot where you were supposed to stand on ascension. Treyarch often leaves hints we just have to interpret them properly.

Maybe stand under the Pylon for a few minutes like you do in Ascension?

Jimmy's Tweet Friday shows the Nuketown zombies Easter egg was found... when the clock is at 1, and the population is 15... Getting a power up (115) plays an EE Song...

Looking at his other tweet:

it may be points, or what ever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work.

Has anyone tried having 115,000 on the dot and waiting to see if something happens? Should be an easy test with those who have the money in the bank.. could pull it out at round 1 and just run around a bit.

Just a thought.

I would do it myself tonight, but not sure I have that much in there after my last couple unsucessful TOB attempts.