Little more story behind Tower of babble?

So the storyline of zombies is a mix of many different conspiracies. I was watching an episode of conspiracy theory about "brain invaders" and it talks about a tower is used to project voices into peoples minds. So is the tower supposed to be the transmitter for richtofen's and whoever else is in Stuhlingers head? It could be possible, Richtofen could be trying to get into all the characters heads, it could be the reason why Marelton isn't in the trailer, like in the tranZit trailer Stuhlinger was hidden, maybe Richtofen transefered to Marelton and now knows even more than he did before. If anyone wants to watch the episode and see what you think about it heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1TGtf_fSY

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, instead of it being that complicated, I think the Pylon is a radio transmitter to the zombie's heads. Maxis wants it to destroy Rhictofen's power, and Rhictofen wants to gain power. I think that by the end of this there will be two separate endings, one with Maxis taking power over the zombies or ending Rhictofen's power somehow, and one where Rhictofen gains power. I did my research, and in a blueprint made by Nickola Tesla, whom Treyarch has been copying lately, there are two Pylon looking things transmitting radio waves worldwide, creating a single source of power for everyone on Earth. Rhictofen wants it to transmit waves to the zombies to do something, and Maxis defiantly wants it to end Rhictofen and take the zombies. SO, in other EE's in DLC, my theory is we will be doing tasks following whichever side you originally picked in Green Run. I think that the connection from Green Run to Die Rise is that Rhictofen or Maxis, depending on which side you did, sent you there to continue their missions. If my theory is right, I think by the ending of this, the Rhictofen side will be more rewarding considering how much harder it is to complete then Maxis's.

Actually, instead of it being that complicated, I think the Pylon is a radio transmitter to the zombie's heads. Maxis wants it to destroy Rhictofen's power, and Rhictofen wants to gain power. I think that by the end of this there will be two separate endings, one with Maxis taking power over the zombies or ending Rhictofen's power somehow, and one where Rhictofen gains power. I did my research, and in a blueprint made by Nickola Tesla, whom Treyarch has been copying lately, there are two Pylon looking things transmitting radio waves worldwide, creating a single source of power for everyone on Earth. Rhictofen wants it to transmit waves to the zombies to do something, and Maxis defiantly wants it to end Rhictofen and take the zombies. SO, in other EE's in DLC, my theory is we will be doing tasks following whichever side you originally picked in Green Run. I think that the connection from Green Run to Die Rise is that Rhictofen or Maxis, depending on which side you did, sent you there to continue their missions. If my theory is right, I think by the ending of this, the Rhictofen side will be more rewarding considering how much harder it is to complete then Maxis's.

One of the best, if not THE BEST, theories on the pylons I've read! Now just a few more pieces of evidence to back up your theory:

-Maxis states in a radio that his Plan B is to activate polarization devices, so I'm assuming that the pylon is one of them. I tried looking it up, but it was a bit difficult to wrap my head around so I hope someone could figure out what polarization is

-Lately people have discovered that the areas on Earth the rockets landed at after the Sidequest on Moon could in fact be Shangai, Nuketown and Paris, the locations of possibly of the three polarization devices used to control the zombies like you said (Trichotomous System). Perhaps Maxis' goal was to destroy these three devices by launching the rockets to these points specifically? He mentions the calculations were made in haste and were off, so it would explain why he aimed at Nuketown rather than Hanford.

One of the best, if not THE BEST, theories on the pylons I've read! Now just a few more pieces of evidence to back up your theory:

-Maxis states in a radio that his Plan B is to activate polarization devices, so I'm assuming that the pylon is one of them. I tried looking it up, but it was a bit difficult to wrap my head around so I hope someone could figure out what polarization is

-Lately people have discovered that the areas on Earth the rockets landed at after the Sidequest on Moon could in fact be Shangai, Nuketown and Paris, the locations of possibly of the three polarization devices used to control the zombies like you said (Trichotomous System). Perhaps Maxis' goal was to destroy these three devices by launching the rockets to these points specifically? He mentions the calculations were made in haste and were off, so it would explain why he aimed at Nuketown rather than Hanford.

It seems like you have a solid grasp of the many aspects at play in zombies. but this theory isnt that cohesive if you break it down. There are layers and layers of story at work in zombies. For example there is the 935 side that ultimately leads to richtofen and maxxis, there is the american side that so far is mirroring 935s acheivements to what end, and the vril side. The NPD and the Aether etc. etc...

My point being that i disagree. polorization is an effect that's definition will be derived from its purpose. There are many different meanings/purposes for polorization.

I believe that the missiles were launched in a last stitch effort to destroy alot of people. Why? because maxxis understands that the more zombies that are killed, the stronger they become. (hence we go up in rounds and they come fiercer and stronger.) Maxxis did not hit his target tho. Albeit I believe he intended to destabalize the earths crust, effecting the mamga flow subsurface and ultimately the magnetic poles. He seems to be operating electronically or on radio signals. He is dead and in the NPD as it sucks up near by souls and he was near it when he got shot. So if he is inhabiting air waves we can assume that somehow richtofen is too. At least in some way if not communication. But there is a bitter rivalry based on revenge at play between these two. nothing is sacred in this vandetta and they no longer care for humans as they lost their humanity. We are now tools to do his bidding and nothing more.

Well, if you listen to Maxis' quotes on Moon, the goals of launching the rockets is to sever Richtofen's ties with Earth. A polarization device is an object used to charge molecules, so it would be likely that these devices charge and perhaps dispense 115 globally, which explains why we power it with 115 on Richtofen's side of the ToB, and how it would "spread the flesh." Not sure where you're going with the "many layers of zombie's story", that's not exactly relevant, but I may be misinterpreting it. Also, notice in the High Maintenance EE on Die Rise we do the same thing for Richtofen- polarize a pylon with 115.

The story arch at work here is that Maxis and Richtofen are both fighting for control, and all the survivors on the Earth are mere pawns. This is only a guess, and I suppose we will know their true intentions at the final map.

Ok, so we get the pylons turned on.. then what? we have navigational tables with nav cards in each map. who and what needs navigation? are our 4 original coming back? are we creating a rift in space and time? bringing something from another dimension here? Are we trying to teleport the world to another location? Or maybe parts of the world to the moon/mars?