This is how i train..

hey, just a regular average player here, not very high rounds games and really average stats but still love zombies and its the only thing i really enjoy playing since W@W days., so

i been wondering if any other player here is such a freak as me about zombies.

In every Cod game made by Treyarch that has zombies i had done this, since W@W days i haven't played campaign in any of the series, only played multiplayer until prestige1, just straight zombies(in fact its just the only game i've played since bought an xbox which i bought it for..well also play my kids games and old school arcade games).

But for Black ops2 i decided to do something special, and propose myself not play multiplyer at all.

So i was wondering anybody has roll out this way in treyarch cods or im just a sick f**k for the undead?

Ps.. stats shown in multiplayer were done by my kids by mistake and he was punish accordinly for this :twisted:jej..just jk

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the zombie freak forum.

While I do play the mp, I am a zombier first.

Cool story bro story: my friend would tell me about this house where zombies break in the windows and attack you (yawn, mm-hmm), then he started making me play it (no interest, did nothing for me- he sucks at explaining games, coming up with strategies).

Then a few weeks later he made me play again...suddenly this Nacht Der Untoten thing began to get its undead grip on my happy place. I began telling him what strategies we should use.

When it was time to go, I said 'crap, now I guess that I have to buy this stupid game'... He pulled out a brand-new plastic-wrapped waw and gave it to me. He said he was wondering who to give it to.

This was just shy of the release of Shi No Numa, I downloaded Zombie Verruckt and have been an addict ever since.

I got COD BO and MW2 with my xbox slim when I bought it from a guy. At first I wasn't interested in it at all.

After playing the campaign of MW2, I moved on to Black Ops. After that campaign, I FINALLY tried zombies for the first time EVER! I died on round 1, I thought it was impossible.

NOW, however, I am ADDICTED! It wasn't untill my friend and I started to play it more and more that we grew to love zombies. He would come over every saturday morning and we would play untill midnight.

We played Kino every single time, eventually got bored of it (NATURALLY), and discovered Five and even better.... Map Packs! LOL. We had no idea they existed, we frantically bought all the microsoft points to download them all and quickly mastered each map, beating our previous records OVER and OVER.

And now.... We are freaking pros :twisted: . Unfortunately, I have moved away since then (the beginning of this past summer) and we haven"t played a single match since.

Oh well, enough of my ranting :roll: . Let's just say that zombies has been a HUGE hobby of mine and I'm glad that treyarch has turned it into what it is today.

• 6 months later...

Still going strong, still loving zombies, still no multiplayer for me..

i suck at it anyways but still..

This is my way of letting know everybody the zombies universe can be sustain by itself without the always "sidegame" tag that many people still see.

thankx again treyarch hope theres no end to this..let hope for it.