Max bank amount?

Okay, I usually pull out 10k and then dump tons more into el banco as the game goes on.

Last night, the bank stopped taking my points. It would let me withdraw, then I could put in 1000, take out 900, on and on.

So I guess I hit the max amount? Probably 100,000k in the bank.

I thought glitch, tried rounds later in case you can only put in so much per round, but no, it still only let me withdraw....

Is this known? I never heard of someone maxing the bank out.

Thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine stays maxed..

Besides that glitch, mine too. I played offline local and it emptied my bank account for unknown reasons. I guess because I checked to see if it worked offline (it doesn't, even with my online acct).

Once in a while I take out funds, but usually it is just easy enough to make points. If I take out 10k, I put it back shortly after.

My bank is always maxed as well (250 grand on ps3). I take out 30 grand usually by the first rnd or two (depending if I'm in a good party or not) buy everything I need including claymores and pack a punched guns and I have the money back in there by round 13 or so.

I almost had more fun when my bank wasn't full because it gave me something else to work towards while climbing through the rounds.

Honestly, it took me about 3 rounds to the late 20's early 30's to max out. I've found that the best way to do so is quite simple really:

Have two people, makes it easier to get more money in round 1. One gets 750, the other gets ~1000. Simple enough, one takes the shortcut to town via Church path, the other continues to ride the bus to Power. Player 1 opens bank, Player 2 turns on power. Then for the easy part. I always take out the same amount. 16,000. Since We're not trying to reach new personal bests for Rounds Survived, its simple.

6K-Knuckles

3K-SpeedCola

2.5K-Juggernog

2K-Doubletap

1.2K-M16

750 for the Farm Gate, to check for the Hatch.

It should be obvious where I'm going with this; Buy the stated perks, hold out in the Tunnel, until your first departure, at the end of round 13, when Knucks drop dead. I usually make my first deposit then. then, its about high time every couple rounds, just to be safe. Bus usually comes around every two rounds, and hop on, take the shortcut, dump all your money, rinse, repeat.

There's really no need for Box guns, since your whole goal is saving money. Since all my kills up to round 14 are knife, I get the extra 30 per kill, which over 300 kills, adds up. Plus I usually keep the M1911, and get my Bullet Penetration points, since theres no shortage of Max Ammo's it seems, which also adds up to a lot.

But since it's been full, I never really have to refill more than once, because I only withdraw to EE hunt.

WOOOW. I'm way off topic... Sorry...

I keep my Bank Maxxed out, As Every game I play I make sure to Fill it back up. But here recently I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but It seems as if they take out Interest like a Normal bank would. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not, But I'm almost 100% positive that you actually lose money when not playing!!

I keep my Bank Maxxed out, As Every game I play I make sure to Fill it back up. But here recently I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but It seems as if they take out Interest like a Normal bank would. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not, But I'm almost 100% positive that you actually lose money when not playing!!

I'll try to verify tomorrow. In theory, if they do, then you should just be able to deposit more money into the bank, without having to withdraw to see. If your bank was maxed, as mine was 5 days ago, and I am able to put more money in tomorrow night, then they surely do!

We'll see, I'll try first thing tomorrow, but if anyone beats me to it, post your results!

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit disturbed today when I tried to play some local Tranzit. Made my way to the bank, but it was empty! Is there a difference between the local bank and the XBL bank? I had plenty in the XBL bank, but actually haven't really played local too much, so either A) It does charge interest because I only play on the weekends or B) There are two different bank account saves, one for local play and one for online play. Anyone have an idea about this?

The bank does not charge interest, verified today while messing around on TranZit. I ran around in town for a while, took out 5,000 and used it all. After I made around 10,000, I tried to put in as much as I could, but it only let me put in 5,000. I hadn't touched my bank for about 3 weeks, and tried today, even after updates and the DLC, my account was the same. Hope this helps.

I was a bit disturbed today when I tried to play some local Tranzit. Made my way to the bank, but it was empty! Is there a difference between the local bank and the XBL bank? I had plenty in the XBL bank, but actually haven't really played local too much, so either A) It does charge interest because I only play on the weekends or B) There are two different bank account saves, one for local play and one for online play. Anyone have an idea about this?

Local and Online Banks/Fridges Nav Card all that doesn't connect at all. In fact at least it's this way on PS3 WHATEVER you do in local doesn't save at all, meaning if you put in 100k one game and come back 10 minutes later in a new game, it's not going to be there. Unless it was glitching on me for some reason, It also can be proven easily by picking up a NAV card on local game and then exiting it and restarting and it's gone.

I personally thought this was a stupid move. I mean at least make what I do on local *My Solo alternative when internet might be out* and make it save to the HDD. As I said though I play on PS3 and I haven't checked this in about a month but when I did nothing cross saves and on local nothing even saves from game to game rendering it all pointless? Please correct me if I'm wrong because it might have been fixed by now but I can confirm all this as I've tried several times.

Local forgets everything as soon as the game ends.

Start game, pick up navcard, game ends. New game, no navcard.

Don't use the bank as it can glitch your main account.

You can still store a full gun at the fridge in case you run out of ammo while running in front of farm, but it won't stay between games.

The Tranzit spawn glitch occurs in Die Rise constantly. Why would they fix Tranzit and leave the same error in DR? It is more game ruining in DR...