Can you un-randomize the perk machine drop in nuketown

I only ask this because every-time I play no matter if its local or with friends, pack-a-punch is always the first drop and speed cola or jug is the last one.

Its rather annoying seeing as how we get pack-a-punch at round 3 or 4 and speed/jug until the high teens or low 20s, which is basically the reverse of what one could consider optimal drop.

My main issue is speed cola. I can live without jug but I basically need speed cola since I run sallies and an RPD, and reloading that RPD without speed isn't very... optimal.

So is there a way to un-randomize the machine drops or at least make it so pack-a-punch doesn't drop at round 3 or 4.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You play your fair share of nuketown and you'll witness a lot of variance, but look on the bright side, the later you get jugg, the better you get at minimalizing errors.

I do think the perks drop along the line of round 4, 7-8, 12, 17', 22or23.

First drop is 20% chance for any specific drop

Second is 25%

Third 33%

Forth 50%

Doubt it. I think you just have bad luck. I actually love that Nuketown thing. The randomized perks make it a lot difficult and challenging.

You should learn to play without Speed Cola. Getting used to a perk decreases your skill while playing. Just a thought :D

This guy has a good point. It is because of what he said that most Zombie players aren't as good as they used to be, because they became so dependent on PhD Flopper.

You should learn to play without Speed Cola.

Oh trust me with the way it drops for me I basically wait til it drops to use my normal set up.

I don't care if Jug drops, my main issue is speed cola. Now you can say that's "skill-less" all you want but once again if you use light machine guns like I do, without speed cola it is going to become highly annoying fast.

Getting used to a perk decreases your skill while playing.

Great sentence.

I do not know of any un-randomization, but it's not to exclude that there is some way. Maybe a controllable variable defines what falls (points, doors opened..).

All the perks are decided at the beginning of the game while the screen is black. Proved in theatre mode, skip back to 0:00 while in free roam.

I wish there was though. Nothing sucks more than making it to 25 no-jug, camping around an empty spot, it falls...... and sends you prone in your horde. :shock: