so maybe it is read as (M)on for you over to me

M in my guess is jet gun or moon since there is a sign that says moon

help and discuss

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I...I don't think math is being involved here. It's a good idea, don't misinterpret my reply. "X/ /2 M E" has a lot of theories behind it; one could say it's regarding the Sun/Moon transition, others may even say it has to do with the change of power in the Aether (Samantha -> Richotfen). It's a pretty broad discovery, but at least users like you give it more thought which is what we need around here. :)

The other sign at Diner kind of pokes at the players. It's rather hard to fully describe, but think of Richtofen taunting our crew with the signs. There is even a sign that replicates "NOW DIE", a popular catchphrase by Richtofen before his being in the Aether.

Spoiler alert!

It is en route to the diner, where we will cross over to the zombie side in Die Rise (play as zombies at the diner in turned mode).

i was reading the comment above this thinking about exactly what you said. I was just about to put it in a comment but i decided to read one more comment and BOOM. you took the words out of my mouth :)

If it is math than it would be a physics problem so I considered it and this is what I came up with... If e=mc2 and x= distance (in physics x is the symbol for distance) than your left with distance(x)divided by 2 times the mass of a given object(m) times energy (e)(which can not be found without the object's mass). which begs the question what is the object's mass and what distance did it travel?........sorry but I don't see this math theory going far unless you know the mass of the given object.