M.C. Escher Connected to Zombies?

~Hell

~Relativity

~Tower of Babel

Notice any correlation with these images?

Tower of Babel - Obviously

Relativity - Die Rise Concept

Hell - Located all over the bar in TranZit.

Escher may have a deeper connection to the storyline and Treyarch may be hinting to it.

Let me just add something. Escher was born in the Netherlands, he met one of his best friends in Amsterdam, Samuel Jessurun de Mesquita. Samuel's home was invaded by German Nazis in WWII. He died along side his wife in a German Gas Chamber within a few days of arriving to Auschwitz. Samuel wasn't only his friend, he was also his mentor, teaching Escher alot of what he knows when it comes to Art.

Think about this, Best Friend and Teacher murdered by Nazi's in WWII, Escher may have something to do with Group 601. Secretly trying to take over the Zombies himself so he can get revenge on Maxis and Richtofen.

Escher was very interested in science and integrating mathematics into art. It would be possible that he started his own anti-Nazi Party. Group 601

Maybe someone from Treyarch loves M.C Escher.

Maybe they're hinting to something alot deeper....

Just a little conspiracy theory.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So, I have proven my theory. What do we have?

Someone at Treyarc loves M.C. Escher. So much, that we have maps being created out of his line of work.

Tower of Babel = Tranzit

Relativity = Die Rise

Hell = Mob of the Dead

At this point what we have is more than a coincidence.

I would also like to point out, another Artists version of "The Tower of Babel" can be found in the Warden's Office of MotD.

Very good. Also is group 601 a thing? Or haven't I just heard about it.

They havn't been brought up much. Theres no radios about them and no storyline info about them, but yet, we still see there logos on maps like Der Resie and others. They have something to do with the zombie takeover and will play a BIG role in the future.