"Marlton" looking zombie gotta be important!

LegitimateRage

Now the speculation of Marlton being "Turned" is becoming increasingly high at the moment. Now forgive me for potentially being late to the party, but CarbonFibah's new Twitter Pic is that zombie. Now Dan might just be hyping us up (or purposely fucking with us to make theory posts like these) but if it's important enough to be his PP, it's gotta be relevant somehow.

Treyarchs twitter pic Pre-BO2 was David Mason and he definitely mattered in the Single Player so with the upcoming trailer in less than a week just thought i'd put it out there!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazi zombie's wear the same clothes as richtofen you know. I'm just saying. Just because a zombie's clothes look like those of a character doesn't mean that it holds any major significance. I'm not discounting it entirely but I don't really believe it fully yet.

Maybe just to fit into the urban office building atmosphere they reused his suit texture for the zombies? And the fact that he wasn't in the trailer was just a coincidence.

Nazi zombie's wear the same clothes as richtofen you know. I'm just saying. Just because a zombie's clothes look like those of a character doesn't mean that it holds any major significance. I'm not discounting it entirely but I don't really believe it fully yet.

Maybe just to fit into the urban office building atmosphere they reused his suit texture for the zombies? And the fact that he wasn't in the trailer was just a coincidence.

I would not belive this if i didn't know treyarch puts anything there for a purpose.

That guy is at easily visible at the start of the trailer, also now in Dans picture.

I belive Marlton is zombified.

I would not belive this if i didn't know treyarch puts anything there for a purpose.

That guy is at easily visible at the start of the trailer, also now in Dans picture.

I belive Marlton is zombified.

The Zombie with the patient clothing from the Zombies trailer for Black Ops 2 seemed to be getting a lot of attention too, but that was nothing other than another zombie model.

Also remember, the characters themselves barely even showed up on the Zombie trailers, Russman was barely noticeable back then.

Most likely just a new type of Zombie. We are in a building after all, and like someone pointed out that building most likely had office workers that are now dead.

There has been trailers where a character hasn't been seen, they most likely just didn't show him either because...

A:They were playing a 3 player game

B:They wanted to fuck with us.

but why is marlton missing in die rise because he probably doesn't get turned he just walks away from the group which we don't actually know once the map comes out we will see listen to character dialogues though they might say something we don't expect

He won't be missing. What we saw was not a trailer, but a map pack teaser. Wait until the actual trailer for the map is released.

That zombie will be important: You'll shoot it and it will give you points and try to kill you! :D

YOU DON'T SAY??

AMAZING! INCONCEIVABLE!

I think we should at least keep our eyes open. With treyarch you can't really disprove anything until you see it, and even then you can't be sure. :mrgreen: but until then I doubt Marlton is a zombie.

But if he is, who exactly is it you think replaced him to join the other 3? :?