Guide To Being a Pro-Slayer in Grief

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Hey friendos! If there's one thing that Grief mode challenges us, it's our endeavor to survive when we not only have zombies trying to bring us down, but a whole opposing team as well. This isn't your average survival-style mode anymore; it's time to stack up against other players to see who will come out on top. There are so many aspects to consider in this mode. In this nifty little guide, you'll learn many ways to be successful in Grief while having a blast demolishing the other team and those freakbags.

Thanks to Ehjookayted's easy process of finding particular topics, the guide will be much more simply to navigate through and easy to read. Simply use Ctrl + F on your keyboard and type in the tags with the # sign next to it. Hit enter and begin your journey into the world of Griefing.

1. Introduction....................................#INT
2. Understanding Your Limitations..................#LIM
3. Starting Off Fresh..............................#STR
4. Choosing Your "Class"...........................#CLS
5. Weapon Setup....................................#WPN
6. Point Cruising..................................#PNT
7. Path of a Griefer...............................#GRF
8. Survival of the Fittest.........................#SRV
9. Conclusion......................................#CON
/======================================================/
/===================Table of Contents==================/

|----------Introduction [#INT]----------|

Grief is a new zombies mode that has been recently introduced into Black Ops II. In this mode, a team of four players compete against another team with only one desire: survive. These players will side as either the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or Center for Disease Control (CDC) in a given location. The object of the mode is to outlast the other team by being more successful in slaying zombies where using certain in-game tactics to foil the other team's plans.

Once the game is set, the team must work together in order to survive. Power drops that appear will only benefit the team that picks them up, revives can only be done within the same team, and attacking the other team will cause their players to slow down. More information about strategies and tips can be found in this thread by MurderMachineX:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 37&t=26844

The game is officially won when a team manages to survive a round with no remaining players on the other team (caused by going down and bleeding out). In essence, the key to victory is cleverly planning your enemy's mistakes and forcing them into your traps. The bigger of a troll you are, the closer victory appears. Teamwork is essential...but you have to know what it takes to individually be a great slayer.

|----------Understanding Your Limitations [#LIM]----------|

When you play a normal game of zombies, there are some questions that should automatically pop in your head. The average zombie player tends to ignore those questions and will not answer them until a particular instance. By planning ahead, you can master the art of instant strategizing.

Here are some things you should consider before a game of zombies:

- What weapon will I choose first - a wall gun, or one from the Mystery Box?

- What perk will I buy first?

- Should I sit back, or should I be out in the frontlines killing freakbags?

- What happens if my teammates begin to disconnect?

These are very simple questions that you might not even have to actually think of. Rather, they will come as instinct when the right situation happens; however, it's very smart to know the answers to these questions before starting the game so you won't go scrambling around the map unsure of what to buy or what to do. If you already know your own answers to these, good job! Keep on reading. If not, take a few seconds to look over them and then continue onto the guide.

Now that you're semi-prepared on what to do once you establish your game plans, you must also know your limitations. The limitations are what you can and cannot do as a zombie slayer. For instance, I admit that I often have a hard time on slowing myself down in later rounds, which results in me running into other players' trains and getting myself caught in a nasty pickle. If I want to be successful in Grief, I have to understand to take my time and not race all across the map because my beautiful hair flows behind me. Okay, maybe I don't exactly have long hair to do that, but a guy has dreams, y'know?

One of the hardest aspects of preparing yourself in regards to limitations is actually admitting to yourself that you're not perfect.

Everyone makes mistakes, and only the strong ones learn from their mistakes and use their newfound opportunity to prevent it later down the line. To better examine your faults, play a regular game of Survival in the map you want to play Grief in. If you have any difficulties in a particular action such as:

+ running trains

+ reviving teammates when the coast is clear

+ keeping a balanced point budget

+ overpowered/weak gun setup

+ poor coordination

+ using the map for its advantages

...then it's best to consider what you know you can't do and practice. Nobody began playing zombies at Chuck Norris level, so practice, practice, practice. Now, it's time to begin your test.

|----------Starting Off Fresh [#STR]----------|

You've just entered a lobby with what looks like a good variety of players. You're beginning to feel the adrenaline rush throughout your body, but the anxiety starts to corrupt your mind. Are you really ready for what is about to be a long and intense match? You just might make or break your Grief career in this one game. But don't worry - you got yourself this handy guide.

Every player at the start of the match begins with 500 points and a Colt M1911 with 40 bullets. Already, you can go ahead and buy yourself a wall gun and immediately have the advantage. Or, you can save up your money for a chance to score big at the Mystery Box. Oh, what to do, what to do. If this is what's going on in your mind, don't sweat it - let's go over some of the basics inquiries that most players have.

What gun should I choose?

This is a pretty solid rock that most people hit. While the weapon you choose will vary on how many points you have so far, it don't necessarily mean that more points will give you a better gun. In fact, it can quite be the opposite. Let's look on how to maximize your points throughout the smaller rounds:

Round 1: 6 shots in the chest + 1 knife

Round 2: 8 shots in the chest + 1 knife

Round 3: 16 shots in the chest + 1 knife

Round 4: 20 shots in the chest + 1 knife

*leg shots increase points, but are very tricky to attempt

At this point, you can be anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 points depending how many zombies you took down. Even if you have at least 1,000 points, you are still in good hands. Now that you have the points, soon it will be high time to selecting the perks or weapons that you want.

To start off simple, you can either save your money for something on a much grander scale (Galvaknuckles), or use a beginner gun in the meanwhile. If you can survive a little bit longer for that 6k, the knuckles will come in handy for easy point-grabbing and instant-death to all zombies until Round 14. If you don't like the idea of waiting around and risking your hide, grab yourself an M14 and begin to focus on headshots. Using the M14 will allow you access to a decent gun while maintaining a nice point budget. 250 points for an ammo refill? Who can pass up a deal like that? The gun will keep you living well for a very, very long time believe it or not. While everyone else will be bragging about their HAMR or Ray Gun, I can promise you that you will be the last one crying over ammo in the later rounds if you still hold onto your M14.

Where do I train/slay zombies?

While your potential starting weapon is very crucial, it is also important to understand how the layout of the map will go in your favor. You must understand the size, landscape, possible exit routes, wall gun/Mystery Box locations, perk machines available, and zombie entrances.

|----------Choosing Your "Class" [#CLS]----------|

I know, I know. I know what you're thinking right now. "But Lithium, there are no classes in zombies." Well, that is where you are wrong, friendo. While there may not be class options available at the start of the game like Multiplayer, every player has their own unique style of slaying. In Grief, the range of styles are extremely vast. Let's take quick look into each of the four general zombie classes.

The Serial Killer

A lone mercenary. One who is not to be messed around with. This type of player is relentless when it comes to killing zombies. Instead of waiting around, they actually rush to any and all incoming zombies to slaughter them to death...again. They prefer to deal with guns of mass destruction. None of that weenie Ballistic Knife crap, or waiting in the corner for zombies to roll in. These guys aren't afraid of reanimated bodies lunging after them with screams. In fact, the zombies should be running from this player. They tend to have the highest amount of kills, hence the largest point budget of the team.

Pros - Powerful guns, large amounts of points, prevents other team from earning kills

Cons - Most likely to go down, tends to ignore downed teammates, hoards the Mystery Box often

The Defender

Not much is said about these players, other then they tend to be the last one standing in most of the Grief matches. With a balanced point budget and nice gun setup, they prefer to holdout in a certain location until they can't take the heat anymore. Individual safety is their number one priority; however, anyone else who decides to dig in with them will have the benefit of a team player on their side.

Pros - Average gun setup, versatile in taking down zombies, often helps other teammates in need

Cons - May be the primary victim in enemy troll tactics, must always plan emergency escape routes, buys wall gun ammo continuously

The Con-Artist

A devilish character that catches all players by surprise. If you plan on surviving throughout the rounds, you'd better keep your eyes and ears open for this guy. This player will go through any means necessary to making sure you and your team fail. Or, you can fill their shoes and do all the dirty work yourself. Nothing create family fun time than making someone rage quit because of some good ol' fashioned trolling. Whether it be revive-blocking, EMPing all the perk machines & PaP machine, or knifing them to their doom, these players have an unlimited inventory of tricks and surprises.

Pros- Can easily wipeout opposing team, well-coordinated with dodging zombies, quick on their feet, an extreme hazard to other players

Cons - Goes down at an extreme rate, may incidentally assist opposing team, often lack decent guns to defend themselves

The Medic

Simple enough, this player is a living God. They are ultimately great at reviving downed teammates, allowing them to score instant points here and there whenever they are needed. Medics usually holdout alongside Defenders, making them the perfect tag-team. These players generally have a decent amount of kills with a rather large amount of points due to their constant reviving. If you are one or happen to have one on your team, then your game is pretty much an easy victory for you (just so long as they don't go down of course).

Pros - Guaranteed revives [for the most part], lightweight/fast on their feet, unlikely to go down, able to navigate their way throughout the map

Cons - Have guns primarily to defend, an easy target against other team (revive-blocking), very prone to being trolled as they are the the primary choice to get revenge on

Many players will not fully undertake one of these particular classes and stick to it; more so, mixing and matching will definitely allow you to fully customize your own style. Just remember - for every action, there is a reaction. Be careful what style you choose and be aware of the potential consequences that come with it.

|----------Weapon Setup [#WPN]----------|

At this point, you're already out of the beginning of the match and into the middle of what will become a hectic nightmare. You have chosen your style of gaming, and know how you plan on taking down the other team. It has always been said that brain beats brawn, but it doesn't mean brawn can't be a big factor in Grief.

Consider your weapon values over your weapon choices. Everyone wants to get their hands on the Ray Gun or the Mustang and Sally. The question is, what is your gun preference? Remember that you will be playing on a rather small-scale map with a total of 8 players on the same field. For the most part, zombies will be coming out of every corner of the map trying to kill you to death. Choosing a wall weapon may be relatively easy and affordable, but the Mystery Box may give you that dream gun which will last you for rounds on end.

To begin, let's identify each gun class:

- Pistols are easy to equip and handle throughout the game. The styles can differ from semi-automatic to revolvers. Each one has their own capabilities, but they all fall short in regards to ammo capacity. They are useful for clearing the path when a few zombies stand in your way.

- Shotguns can be a deadly force to reckon with when put into the right hands. They tend to have a high damage output, but lack in rate of fire and reload speed. They do, however, have a very nice mobility rate for sprinting and ADS. The amount of damage you can put into a zombie varies on the location they are shot by shotguns. When PaP'ed, their inner beast is unleashed. It's like having a tiger as mittens.

- SMGs are relatively lightweight and easy to use. Sprinting with one is not a problem, and can be quite the lifesaver when things are looking rough for you. The rate of fire is the highest of all the classes, yet lacks in ammo capacity and has a rather low damage counter. Great weapon for self-defense. These guns are often regarded as "monkey makers" due to their spread of bullet fire.

- Assault rifles are known for their great performance in taking down hordes. They have an average rate of fire, with a large ammo capacity and high damage counters. ARs are very common in zombie matches, as they deliver both great performance and versatility.

- LMGs (large machine guns) are genetically modified zombie killers. Where they lack in fire rate and mobility, they make up for extreme damage counters and massively large ammo capacity. These guns are great when holding out or tearing down hordes . Often times, these weapons are considered "killing machines", and generally last longer than any other gun throughout the rounds. LMGs, however, are not very effective in tight-spot situations.

- Sniper rifles are definitely powerhouses when used correctly. All you need is one itchy trigger finger, and all your problems will be solved. These rifles are designed to toss a bullet through a zombie or two, but lack greatly in fire rate (duh) and ADS mobility. Sniper rifles should be used when holding out at all times. When PaP'ed, who knows what destruction they can unleash...

Here is a very general setup that is quite common in the average game of Grief:

The arrow represents your primary's results for the secondary guns. This does not have to apply perfectly; however, the chart gives you a glimpse of what the common Grief player will choose. You may switch up your gun choices to your liking. It's wise to have your primary as the zombie slayer, and your secondary as a back-up for when you're caught in a tight spot and need to escape quickly.

Now that you're given the characteristics of each gun, it's time to apply your preferences to your slaying style. Obscure weapons such as the Ballistic Knife are meant to be utilized to their special advantages. The same also applies to the RPG. Whatever weapon you choose, applying it to your individual style is the key to ensuring your survival as well as the team's.

|----------Point Cruising [#PNT]----------|

So now you're well on your way into victory, but you begin to notice a lack in points. You may have the desire to Pack-a-Punch one or two guns, or you really want those perks that don't seem like a bad idea right about now. If only there was a way to boost your point budget...oh wait - there is.

That's right, ladies and gentleslayers. Remember how we discussed the point budget in point three? If you haven't already, bustin' some points actually is not hard at all. If you want the easiest way in doing this, I'd suggest you invest in the Galvaknuckles.

These bad boys may cost you a pretty penny (and by penny, I mean 6,000 points), but they will easily make up those lost points asap. The melee weapon insta-kills all zombies up until Round 14, making it the strongest "weapon" in the game. In addition to beating down zombies Mafia-style, it gets rid of those pesky flame-zombies and prevents a fiery explosion from happening. Now who wouldn't want that?

If you're been playing foul against the other team, the Galvaknuckles really come in handy when meleeing them. It increases the stun duration for about half a second, and pushes them further away from their initial position. This characteristic is absolutely fantastic if you manage to punch them into their own horde of off a ledge. Ooh, the excitement!

And if you don't prefer using the Galvaknuckles, then that's fine - using the M14 to acquire headshots will send you well on your way into gaining point. Once the M14 become powerless, use an SMG such as the MP5 to obtain maximum point intake. Add Double Tap II, and points will become your least concern.

|----------Path of a Griefer [#GRF]----------|

Intro:

Grief is a different mode than Survival and TranZit. While the goal in most Zombie games, modes, and levels is to simply survive as long as possible, in Grief the goal is to simply survive longer than your teammates. In Grief, players on opposite teams can either work together or against each other. More often that not, the teams work against each other. Regardless of intent, only one team survives. There are two ways to play Grief: offensively and defensively.

Offensively

This is, I think, the best way to play Grief. It is fun to just kick back, relax, and take down the opposing team. When playing Grief offensively, your one goal is to get the opposing team down and survive the Round when that happens. When playing offensively, Juggernog is typically an afterthought. Weapons are priority. Kills are obtained when convenient, discarded when necessary.

Reviving Your Teammates:

When you revive your teammates, you cannot stand up. You will generally be safe lying down while reviving, however that is not fulproof. The best way to revive is to crouch down and revive. When you are standing, you are easily knocked around by opponents. When you are lying down, opponents cannont move you, but you are vulnerable to dolphin diving. When you are crouched, you can be knocked around a little bit, but your are invulnerable to dolphin diving. Also make sure Zombies aren't near you that will kill you.

The Knife:

The Knife is a great weapon in Grief, because it can be used to knock the opposing team around. When the match begins, it is common for some players to be inactive. Many players will have set their controllers down while waiting for the match, so they will be inactive for only a short time. Use this time to knife your seemingly inactive opponents into the lava/fire. It is easy to get them down if they are not paying attention. And, if you can get them down, you might be able to start a chain reaction of people trying to revive them, then going down themselves, and possible win on Round 1. On Town, make sure to knife the opposing team members as far into the middle of the lava pool as possible to make it as hard as possible to revive him.

Shooting the Opposition:

Using your bullets on the opposing team actually isn't very helpful. Sure it slows them a bit, but that is only useful if done at a very crucial moment where the opposing team member was close to getting surrounded by Zombies. Usually, it is not worth wasting your ammo.

Dolphin Diving the Competition:

What was once a patch for a glitch has now become a powerful weapon. As some of you might know, dolphin diving and landing on someone who is lying down will cause both players to go down. Many players will try to revive their teammates while still standing. If that is the case, just knife them to prevent them from reviving their teammates. Many players will try to revive their teammates while lying down. If that is the case, try to dolphin dive on top of them. In order to complete this tactic, you must make pelvis-to-pelvis contact with the enemy. This requires a bit of teamwork. You will both go down, but the enemy team will have two people down, while you are the only person down on your team. If your teammates can quickly revive you, you can then resume wrecking havoc on the opposing team. The biggest problem you will get with this is your own teammates. There is nothing more annoying than when you are going to sacrifice yourself to take down the opponent and your teammates gets in the way, knifing the opponent who is lying down (which is pointless), causing your dolphin dive to miss, so that the entire opposing team is able to regroup.

None Shall Pass:

Blockading the other team and preventing them from entering or exiting certain areas is a helpful tactic in Grief. This tactic sees more use in Farm than Town, because Farm has more narrow pathways: one where the stairs meet the 2nd floor of the house and one where the 2nd floor of the house meets the balcony. When blockading passage by yourself, crouching only works for a little while. Standing is pointless. The best thing to do is to lie down sideways. It is, however, possible for them to jump over you, but it isn't easy. When given a full team, two players can block the the doorway to the upstairs while the other two act as "defenders" for the blockers by watching for zombies. Blockading in this fashion can be devastating as it can cut off access to Juggernog, the Mystery Box, the MP5, and downed teammates. Blockading can be done on Town, but it requires the cooperation of all four teammates and isn't that efficient. Have three people blockade in a line with the fourth as back support will cut off the Mystery Box spot on the 2nd floor of the bar, and will even prevent the opposing team to enter if also done at the other box location. Make sure that when you are blockading that you let your fellow teammates through.

Horde it out:

When an enemy is down, you can use use many of the said tactics to ensure their down is permanent. If you want to create a more detrimental situation for the opposing team when they attempt to revive their fallen comrade, run your train around the downed player to "block off" their teammate from the rest of the pack. In turn, you might even get more of their teammates down in the process! Just try not to get yourself caught in a sticky situation; be sure to have your defensive gear ready just in case.

(credit to Kreative Killah for this one)

Your EMP Grenade and You:

First, allow me to list for you the effects of the EMP Grenade. They:

•temporarily deactivate Perk machines and their associated Perks

•stop the Pack-A-Punch from spitting out a weapon that was put in

•remove Power-Ups

•temporarily discombobulate Zombies and humans

•shut the Mystery Box, regardless of what it was doing at the time

•destroy Monkey Bombs (cancels out their effects, causing them to be useless)

Some of these effects have great use in Grief. One tactic is to deactivate Juggernog. This can be risky. This is best done if your entire team is prepared to camp. You guys hunker down expecting a bumpy ride while the opponent is running circles. All of a sudden, Juggernog is gone, but you guys were expecting it. Another use is to shut the Mystery Box. This is really only effective if the person either has no ammo or no useful ammo, typically in the beginning of the game or when someone comes back from having died the last Round. The absolute best use of the EMP is to use it on the Pack-A-Punch. Not only does the opponent lose his weapon, but he also loses 5000 points. Also, they often go down in confusion unless they are exceptionally skilled. However, this requires precise timing. You must also make sure not to backfire it on yourself and accidentally use it on a teammate.

Defensively

Honestly, there is not much to say about playing defensively. This is basically the same as Survival. Utilizing this style of Grief is the same as working together. Don't harm the opponent and they hopefully won't harm you. This method of playing will ensure both teams survive longer. However, it allows both teams to set up better. The real appeal of using this method is the hope that if you are able to do your best, you will outlive the opposition. It is a valid philosophy and requires patience.

Make sure to get two good guns. The Ray Gun is not on Grief, so you will have to settle for lesser weapons. Get Galvanuckles and Semtex if on Town. Get your four Perks, definitely Juggernog.

[credit to MurderMachineX for greifing tactics]

The art of griefing comes at its finest in Grief. Some say that it's an art form, while others say it's a devilish act to perform negative actions on players who simply try to have fun. It doesn't matter how you look at it; the name of the game is to ensure doom on the opposing team.

|----------Survival of the Fittest [#SRV]----------|

The game is starting to reach its closure. You can practically smell your victory in a few minutes - or even a few seconds. You are now well-equipped with the infinite knowledge of the ins & outs of Grief. Nothing can stop you, and you are damned if you allow the other team to stomp on you.

They key is now to work as a team. You've been preparing to be a successful individual slayer, but now you must take yourself into consideration as a team player. Your teammates will be counting on you to perform your duty as a slayer. Here are some important factors to understand when playing as a team:

- Communication is key. Even if your teammates don't talk, they should be able to understand what is going on in their surroundings and make change when necessary.

- Share the power. Stealing kills may not be that evil in the later rounds, but your team needs a good start. Stick to where you choose to stand your ground in the beginning and let the others do the same.

- Understand that everyone has a certain playing style. Like I stated before, you'll have your own ways of playing, and so will they. Respect their style and stick to yours. It is unique to you.

- Teamwork takes more than one person to accomplish. Going down is not necessarily a bad thing; especially when you do it for the sake of winning the game. There aren't any trophies given out to the players with the least amount of downs.

- Have fun! Grief is all about unleashing your inner slayer, and now you have a chance to prove it. Get to it!

Grief mode is essentially nothing but working together with your teammates to simply eliminate the opposing team. Even if you do not follow the guide completely, hopefully you understand yourself as an individual player and are now knowledgeable of Grief's many aspects to use as your advantages.

|----------Conclusion [#CON]----------|

Thank you guys for reading my first ever guide on CoDz. Without you all, I would have never even considered creating one in the first place. We have worked so hard to getting CoDz here, and there is no time to step back. The only direction we can move is forward. I hope this guide helps you all out, as this is also a personal collection of information that I have thought up myself alongside many others. Keep on slayin'!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is top notch. Multiple brains for the work. Very thoughtful and very organized.Very much like the format. A++ for the job.

However, this is more general guidelines then anything. I think someone can be successful and not do everything you mentioned or do everything on the guideline and not be successful. As I was reading this I agree with most of your tips but they are not essential. I think during crunch time instincts will take over and the group better suited to handle chaos will win.

• Administrators

This is top notch. Multiple brains for the work. Very thoughtful and very organized.Very much like the format. A++ for the job.

However, this is more general guidelines then anything. I think someone can be successful and not do everything you mentioned or do everything on the guideline and not be successful. As I was reading this I agree with most of your tips but they are not essential. I think during crunch time instincts will take over and the group better suited to handle chaos will win.

Thank you for the compliment (as well as yours way)! I appreciate it very much. :)

I understand that desperate times will call for desperate measures. Every player has their own individual style that may or may not be outline in the guide. My goal was to create a rather broad view of what aspects to take into consideration when playing Grief mode. This is a new mode; however, it keeps the elements of typical survival so there's not too much of a drastic change. I will touch up what I can so you can see all aspects in Grief.

But thank you for the critique - it does help me improve this. :D

Excellent guide Danny. Recently I've become obsessed with Grief so I'll be sure to keep going over this guide. Actually just last night I got the Zombie Flesh power up for the very first time. Two months after release haha!

I'd say I'm a mix of the Con-artist and the Reviver. I setup with M14, and when I've gathered enough points, the MP5 and Juggernog. I than go for Double Tap, than Quick Revive. I don't find Speed Cola essential, so I only get it IF I have enough leftover points. In Town, replace that with Stamin-Up which I'd rather have, but still not essential for me, so optional as well.

My goal is to than acquire the EMP grenades. It can be a short or long while, but it's ultimately what I'm aiming for. I'll most likely swap around the M1911 with a box gun, though sometimes I'll PaP if I have enough leftover points. I try to hit the box at the end of the round, but sometimes it's hard with 7 other players wanting to do the same.

Eventually, when obtained, I disable Jug. And I hope that my team is competent without it, the enemy team is incompetent without it, and that I don't lag. With the spare grenade/s, I'll try to pay attention to the enemy at PaP or the Box, so they essentially lose a weapon/points.

If EMP is not obtained or I'm lagging, I try to do troll tactics. In that I wait by a sudden drop on the second floor of a building, than when an enemy player is overrun up there, I'm blocking him from escaping, so he goes down.

Some suggestions for aggressive playing Infest:

The EMP grenade cancels out the effects of the Monkey Bomb.

Three people lined up with a fourth for support can effectively blockade the Mystery Box in the bar on Town. Four people lined in a row can blockade it in both locations. Not only is it very effective if used early on, but it is quite hilarious.

Also, having the house locked down on Grief on Farm from the start of the game can be detrimental. You simply need two blockers and two guarders. The two blockers block entry while the guarders watch their back. They can even rotate out so everyone (but the other team of course) can get guns and Juggernog.

Also, I found the key to successfully dolphin diving on the opposition. You must make sure your pelvises make contact. That's the only way for you to go down together.

I do have one good tip that no one has mentioned. I tend to run trains as many players do. when one of the enemy teams players goes down I will stop killing zombies and take my train and run circles around them making it very difficult for their team to revive them (especially in high rounds) and if someone should be brave enough to try I will run away and shoot them blurring their vision and preventing the revive while they are still surrounded by my hoard. I found this to be a very effective way to eliminate enemy players....happy trolling!

• Administrators

@PINNAZ: Thank you for the kind words friendo. :)

@MMX: Alright, I have updated the information just as you have stated it. In fact, I didn't even know about the full setup for blockades until you pointed it out. I'm so used to having a 2-player wall, that I never thought of having at least one defender to watch our backs. Well said.

@Kreative Killah: It's actually well known, but I haven't listed it yet...until now. Thank you for the input. :)

Close the mystery box regardless of what it was doing

So if the box gives you a teddy, can you EMP it to make the teddy go back in and get another chance at a gun?

Throwing an EMP grenade at the Box while it is doing the Teddy-moving animation will do nothing. However, if you throw the EMP grenade at the Box while it is still deciding what to give you, you can forestall it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...