transits better

ThrowAmonkeyBomb

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you do both sides of the EE and build everything there is to build, it can get a little bit old. I enjoy survival for the challenges (and dogs! i miss dogs.) and to play around with upgrading all the guns, since cash is abundant in town. Playing headshot only modes is good training for Tranzit, too.

• 4 months later...

Why so many people against TranZit / Green Run? I understand that the map is exhausting to play IF you're doing rape trains, but otherwise it's pretty fun. Have you ever tried just using the bus the entire time and shooting the zombies while in motion and all that? I have to admit that I had a lot of fun with TranZit, and even though I find Die Rise and MoTD more intense and fun, TranZit is always a better option for me than the Survival maps. And plus, look at it this way, TranZit is still, technically, an unfinished map, once the EEs are completed and the NAV cards of course, then probably most maps will intertwine with TranZit, making it a finished, and quite frankly, a more awesome map - but, that's another story altogether.

Why so many people against TranZit / Green Run? I understand that the map is exhausting to play IF you're doing rape trains, but otherwise it's pretty fun. Have you ever tried just using the bus the entire time and shooting the zombies while in motion and all that? I have to admit that I had a lot of fun with TranZit, and even though I find Die Rise and MoTD more intense and fun, TranZit is always a better option for me than the Survival maps. And plus, look at it this way, TranZit is still, technically, an unfinished map, once the EEs are completed and the NAV cards of course, then probably most maps will intertwine with TranZit, making it a finished, and quite frankly, a more awesome map - but, that's another story altogether.

because its terrible :lol: Honestly to each his own,I dont like it