"World Bank Conspiracy,"-Stulinger

trevbo

I'd like to start by saying one thing: WHAT?

That's what we're all thinking right? A hundred people have 200 theories on the Nav Cards. I know I myself have a few. Yet some of them are seeming to be fading away.

I am quite aware that many people in the community are insistent on the idea that Nav is short for navigation. I have no argument. That is indeed a fact.. But not a fact in reference to TranZit.

It was brought to my attention about a month ago in another thread that NAV may actually be an acronym for "Net Asset Value."

Now we move on to where the title of this thread ties into this discussion. I was playing as Stulinger earlier tonight, and as I was making a trip into the Bank to deposit some money, Stulinger made a quote I've never heard before (Note: I am not one to read threads containing all quotes in the game).

"Got some kind of World Bank Conspiracy going on here."

This particularly piqued my interest because of the NAV theory. Then when we got done playing, I did very minimal research, and am ashamed to say, from Wikipedia. It initially led me to a conspiracy page for "New World Order."

There, I found some interesting information, like it is being believed that this NWO is being masterminded by several groups, one that in out community, is never seen or heard from, only referenced. Illuminati.

It has been widely theorized that Richtofen is/was under Illuminati control. Then I read on about this Bank Conspiracy, involving the Rothschilds. If you do a small amount of research on that family, you will find that for a time on the earth, they essentially were the largest banking family in Europe. In fact, they are still around today, still banking..

This somewhat in my idea, reties them to this NWO conspiracy, which also consists of single world currency, mind control, mass surveillance, and population control. Seemingly all things we see in our quest..

Just a few things i wanted to get feed back on, since I think this may tie the theory about NAV indeed being Net Asset Value, as you can swipe a card, anywhere on Earth, and get useable currency.. Also, can we take one more look at this table?

What does it have? The actual table; Okay, obviously, we cant just have it laying in the grass, we're not Neanderthals after all. A radio; Seems fitting to me, seeing as how we build it under a large metal obelisk, possibly used as an antenna. A keypad; Well, that is unnervingly pointing toward some form of code, possibly PIN to enter. Lastly, the card swiper; it only has one purpose, to read information on your card.

I do know the first thing people are going to say about all of this. "Then why does it say incorrect Nav card?"

I have nothing for that.. Yet. I would love input, preferably for BOTH sides of the case. After all, we're all trying to reach the common end game here, right? Maybe we can all collaborate on all sides and ideas.

Simply thinking out loud, well, on screen rather. Thoughts that require stimulation to get to the next step.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say we need to trial and error the behavior of the navcard. Document each gain and loss of it throughout games. If people really think it is related to Net asset value then lets study it's habits and figure it out from a bank/asset view point.

I seem to always have the Navcard in the games I play but I have seen many times where my buddies who I know have picked up the Navcard don't have it at the beginning but end up with it in the end. I've seen us start out with 1,2,3, and 4 navcards in the beginning. I've seen someone go down and then their navcard disappear. etc.. etc..

I have 2 theories that we'd need to test to be able to prove.

1.) players see the navcards differently. When a game starts I might see me with a navcard and nobody else but Trev might only see himself with one. (I think this might have been disproved but I can't remember)-If this is a fact then why is that happening?

2.) Maybe the navcard simply shows everyone that you have money in your bank?

Let's study the behavior of the navcards, the when where's whats, of why it shows up and disappears and try to draw some conclusions. Anyone have a logical orderly way of doing this efficiently? A graph? Google drive excel possibly? Are we even interested in trying this out to begin with? If so I'd be willing to add info of my findings but I don't have time to administrate a project dedicated to it.

I don't think Stu's quote about global banking conspiracy has anything to do with anything other than the fact that he's completely paranoid. A world banking conspiracy is a very common conspiracy theory among people that are into conspiracies. The bus driver spouts out a bunch of them too, things like HAARP and such. Even since WaW there are been hints at conspiracies and the likes. Tank in Der Riese mentions 'Die Glocke' at the beginning of the game sometimes, which was supposed to be a Nazi secret project of sorts. I think it just sets the mood, and has nothing at all to do with the NAV card. Pretty sure that NAV will be short for navigation, and if anything, the cards will just set a new path through the already existing map for the bus. Like driving past the church and such.

Think you guys are all reading way too far into these things.

Hey Im new so don't kill me but it may have to do with the amount of money u have take a look at jimmy tweet again and the machine numbers that's the key point here besides the rode the ee is done. We are missing something and the developers are laughing at us every trap has to be examined carefully. Everything in tranzit has a purpose

Hey Im new so don't kill me but it may have to do with the amount of money u have take a look at jimmy tweet again and the machine numbers that's the key point here besides the rode the ee is done. We are missing something and the developers are laughing at us every trap has to be examined carefully. Everything in tranzit has a purpose

It's no big deal that you're new, there are just a few things you're very vague on. If you were to elaborate a little more, people would be able to give you good feedback.

Also, please add some structure to your posts. Grammar, punctuation, clear statements. Just a courtesy to the rest of the people reading.

I don't think Stu's quote about global banking conspiracy has anything to do with anything other than the fact that he's completely paranoid. A world banking conspiracy is a very common conspiracy theory among people that are into conspiracies. The bus driver spouts out a bunch of them too, things like HAARP and such. Even since WaW there are been hints at conspiracies and the likes. Tank in Der Riese mentions 'Die Glocke' at the beginning of the game sometimes, which was supposed to be a Nazi secret project of sorts. I think it just sets the mood, and has nothing at all to do with the NAV card. Pretty sure that NAV will be short for navigation, and if anything, the cards will just set a new path through the already existing map for the bus. Like driving past the church and such.

Think you guys are all reading way too far into these things.

Blakwulf, I can see where you're coming from, saying that it's just a quite and nothing more. Your evidence is well noted, but if you stop and think, the things that you brought up are actually a further backing for my point, as all the things you alluded to are in fact important back story to the game. All the things you stated are important things in the game..

So maybe it's not jus his paranoia kicking in.. Maybe it's actually something we need to look into.

I would say we need to trial and error the behavior of the navcard. Document each gain and loss of it throughout games. If people really think it is related to Net asset value then lets study it's habits and figure it out from a bank/asset view point.

I seem to always have the Navcard in the games I play but I have seen many times where my buddies who I know have picked up the Navcard don't have it at the beginning but end up with it in the end. I've seen us start out with 1,2,3, and 4 navcards in the beginning. I've seen someone go down and then their navcard disappear. etc.. etc..

I have 2 theories that we'd need to test to be able to prove.

1.) players see the navcards differently. When a game starts I might see me with a navcard and nobody else but Trev might only see himself with one. (I think this might have been disproved but I can't remember)-If this is a fact then why is that happening?

2.) Maybe the navcard simply shows everyone that you have money in your bank?

Let's study the behavior of the navcards, the when where's whats, of why it shows up and disappears and try to draw some conclusions. Anyone have a logical orderly way of doing this efficiently? A graph? Google drive excel possibly? Are we even interested in trying this out to begin with? If so I'd be willing to add info of my findings but I don't have time to administrate a project dedicated to it.

I like where you're going with this CrazyTrain, and I'm willing to help in the efforts. Feel free to PM me to get together about this.

Just thoughts to ponder and test out..

Here is a link to a couple of lectures given by G. Edward Griffin on the Global money scheme.

He has some really great stuff on this topic. For the real world conspiracy buffs this will be a great read, not light reading, but has the potential to change the way you think about everything. Anybody interested should check out the rest for themselves.

Scary, but enlightening...

http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling1.pdf

http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm

Nice links Jason! Thanks for sharing!

Also, just one last bit of speculation about why NAV may be Net Asset Value.. We're going to be going to another part of the world, right? So what are we going to do with all the money everyone has in the bank?

We're going to have a card and be able to get ahold of that money in the next maps, because it keeps track of our Net Asset Value!

It came to me tonight while training, and stashing cash to EE hunt tomorrow. I thought to myself, "Man, I'm gonna be PISSED if I put all 250K in here, and the only map I can use it on is Green Run."

Trying to think outside the box!

• Administrators

But why would the NavCard pertain to the bank? It's relatively easy to score loads of points, especially if you've been hardcore slaying beyond Round 12 with 0 points in the bank. I don't think it's necessary to hold on the typical 40k that the general player holds onto when playing a math.

Besides, I don't think Treyarch would make whizzing through every DLC they toss at us that easy regarding points. It's not difficult to start fresh; if points really concern you that much, there are many strategies to making instant bank on the spot.

[This would be a good time to add that I'm a firm believer of the NavCard not being associated to points whatsoever.]

So, I really like the idea of a "Net Assessment Value" card, to obtain your points on different DLC maps, just one thought. If the NAV Card reader is a way of accessing your points in future maps, then why have one in Green Run Tranzit? The bank is already in the map and accessible. I'm guessing it will be accessible after the DLC comes out, so I just don't get why they'd insert a NAV card reader into a map that already has a way of accessing your points. Not saying the theory is wrong, just some thought for food!

I've been back and forth with many people about this same subject. I absolutely find it necessary that we start some type of data gathering on why and when nav cards appear. I myself got one on stu right off the bat when I added the fan to the turbine table, I was adding a part on at the same time another character was when it completed I had the card. I have not since been able to recreate this event as the past two times I played with Stu I had the card right in the beginning.

So lets look at some arguments here.

If the NAV Card reader is a way of accessing your points in future maps, then why have one in Green Run Tranzit? The bank is already in the map and accessible. I'm guessing it will be accessible after the DLC comes out, so I just don't get why they'd insert a NAV card reader into a map that already has a way of accessing your points. Not saying the theory is wrong, just some thought for food!

But why would the NavCard pertain to the bank?

Besides, I don't think Treyarch would make whizzing through every DLC they toss at us that easy regarding points.

Lets go ahead and say that the bank only pertains to this map and no other DLC. Why would they add a bank in then? its never been done before and if its never going to be done again whats the point? Points. You have to have a certain amount of points by a certain amount of time (Jimmy Z's tweet) is a rough translation for the tweet. But only in this one map and this one time can we save money to be used nowhere else but here? do you think they would add that feature but never put it in again and have no correlation with the story besides letting you get perks earlier?

My theory, if you cant transfer money to another game or there's no other type of banking system in any of the other maps then the bank deposit itself has a hidden purpose besides treyarch just letting us screw around.

-KeredNomrah69

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that the bank and gun storage locker/fridge will be in every DLC from here on out. Maybe not in the same design (Ie: could be a footlocker or an ATM machine, etc..) but the functionality will be there.

I'll be playing tonight so I'll add any anomalies with the Navcard I find to this thread after.

Besides, I don't think Treyarch would make whizzing through every DLC they toss at us that easy regarding points. It's not difficult to start fresh; if points really concern you that much, there are many strategies to making instant bank on the spot.

[This would be a good time to add that I'm a firm believer of the NavCard not being associated to points whatsoever.]

You make a solid point there, no refuting it. To be honest, I really believe it has something to do with navigation. But there are valid points across the board.

I've been racking my brain, trying to think of ways that the table and card reader can be related to navigation. Until a little while ago, I was remembering the coordinates that we get from a transmission on Moon I believe. Well, the table has a radio on it, and we may get new coordinates for the Bus Driver to have inputted into his GPS, and route.

But then also, your argument against it regarding money is kind of weak, in that saying they wouldn't make it easy on us to "whiz" through DLC. Who says it's going to be easy to get to wherever we would be able to access our funds?

Also, wouldn't it mean the same for TranZit? That they don't want us running through it so easy either? There has to be some correlation between the Money in the bank and future DLC. Perhaps not the Weapon Fridge though. That seems slightly farfetched.

So, I really like the idea of a "Net Assessment Value" card, to obtain your points on different DLC maps, just one thought. If the NAV Card reader is a way of accessing your points in future maps, then why have one in Green Run Tranzit? The bank is already in the map and accessible. I'm guessing it will be accessible after the DLC comes out, so I just don't get why they'd insert a NAV card reader into a map that already has a way of accessing your points. Not saying the theory is wrong, just some thought for food!

You make another good point. Why? Why put a NavCard in TranZit? I think I may have an answer, because that card is tied to that map. So, if you had no card, you would have no way TO access the funds obtained in TranZit. As for what about cards in future maps, I have no idea. I dont know why outside of TranZit you would find more cards.

Other than GPS and Navigation...

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that the bank and gun storage locker/fridge will be in every DLC from here on out. Maybe not in the same design (Ie: could be a footlocker or an ATM machine, etc..) but the functionality will be there.

I also believe there will be that function in other maps, but again, I do not think that we will be able to get the things stored in one map, at another.

Regarding the showing up of the cards, I have also seen some anomalies, but it was usually after someone went down, or bought a perk, or something like that. Who knows, (other than Devs), maybe that's just something that needs patched.

Only trying to broaden the horizon with different thoughts..

P.S. I also believe that it has much to do with Navigation, Lithium.

I don't agree with the whole Net Asset Value theory and I will tell you why. Green run has a bank and it has already been confirmed that Die Rise has a bank also. So would it make sense to transfer money back and forth between banks? I don't think so.In order for this theory to be correct you would need to set up another nav card table in Die Rise (which would mean doing another easter egg)in order to transfer funds. when it would be much easier to just deposit money in the bank. Plus if you have got the T.O.B. achievement by doing the maxis side you would have to go back to Green Run and do the Richtofen side in order for the nav card table to remain in tact under the tower. Which would mean there would be no reason for anyone to do the maxis side. So if you really think about it then you should be able to see that this theory is very far fetched....on a side note let me say that the theory that "nav" stands for something besides navigation is very plausible.

Plus if you have got the T.O.B. achievement by doing the maxis side you would have to go back to Green Run and do the Richtofen side in order for the nav card table to remain in tact under the tower. Which would mean there would be no reason for anyone to do the maxis side.

First, to refute this statement. I have only completed the Maxis EE, because I rarely have 4 competent players to EE hunt. I had the Card Reader built, and then completed the EE. The Card Reader is STILL THERE. The table doesn't simply disappear just because you end a game after the Maxis side. EVERY game I play, the table is built, regardless that I have the Maxis EE complete.

on a side note let me say that the theory that "nav" stands for something besides navigation is very plausible.

If you think it is very plausible, what say you to some theories as to what it may be, other than Navigation, and Net Asset Value? Input is greatly appreciated. Also to restate my claim, I do NOT think it is regarding money, but not too far out there to believe it is plausible.

"it may be points, or what ever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work."

What if he means saving up a large amount of points, and use them on the next map (each dlc having its own EE) to complete a large mission that is finished in the last dlc drop with TOB being the begining.?!?!?!.

What if the next map(s) have an atm or bank giving us access to what we have already stored.

on a side note let me say that the theory that "nav" stands for something besides navigation is very plausible.

If you think it is very plausible, what say you to some theories as to what it may be, other than Navigation, and Net Asset Value? Input is greatly appreciated. Also to restate my claim, I do NOT think it is regarding money, but not too far out there to believe it is plausible.

well in my field of work (I build cell phone towers) NAV stands for Network Allocation Vector. In short it is something needed for time sensitive transmissions. It gives one sender direct access and tells others how long it will be before their data can be sent. so is it possible we are building a communications tower? just a theory...input please!

well in my field of work (I build cell phone towers) NAV stands for Network Allocation Vector. In short it is something needed for time sensitive transmissions. It gives one sender direct access and tells others how long it will be before their data can be sent. so is it possible we are building a communications tower? just a theory...input please!

I like where this is going! Especially the Time Sensitive part! Great idea! Maybe this is what our New Crew's mission is, build all the towers and readers for Maxis. As in the previous two games, we were fighting for Richtofen's gambit, and his end game plan. Now with the New Crew, we've realized that Richtofen was a tool, and now we are doing Maxis' bidding!

But like DashedDreams said:

It's spelt Navcard, not NAVcard or NAV card, no capitals = no acronym = no net asset value. But i do think it is a good idea to track the navcards throughout games and note when and where they are appearing and dissapearing etc.

So we're back to square one almost. I really like where your head is at though Kreative Killah, keep the good thoughts rolling! I'll also try to brainstorm some while I'm not busy and make up a few well thought ideas.