Trinity & Latchkey multiple theories

Is it possible for a player to get three nuke drops in one round? Personally I have gotten two nuke power drops within a few seconds. Maybe if another player waits by the $3,000 door for the free power up three nukes could be done?

Trinity, from what I have come to understand was the code name for the first detonation of a nuclear device / bomb. Interestingly enough, could the street signs in Nuketown pose as multiple meanings? Let's discuss the title Latchkey Ave. which was a series of operations with 38 nuclear bomb tests. Also the meaning for "Latchkey kid" was used for school aged children who were left at home unsupervised while the parents or legal guardians worked. Is it possible that the term "Latchkey kid" is subliminally being used to describe Marlton down in the fall out shelter? Inspite of the fact he is no school aged kid could this be somekind of hidden message to descibe Marlton as a "unsupervised ( from the Government / science community ) kid-like scientist..." Marlton, the latchkey?

I might be reaching a bit here but until we at least try somethings out, who knows? Sherlock Holmes once said something great about ruling out the possiblities of certain things & what remains must be true.

If only Treyarch would just say NO, there is no secret easter egg...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm not terribly sure about the possibility of three nukes in any given game; I too have gotten as much as two of the same drop (whether it be any of the power drops). I don't exactly have the Nuketown DLC, but I don't particular believe it can be done either way. It's a good try though, so I recommend at least giving it a shot if you can.

What we know about Marlton is that he was removed from a certain group. You can hear him talk about his anger towards his disqualification when near the fallout shelter. I think coining him as a "latchkey kid" is not a bad idea at all. He is there for some reason we are not sure of yet. Perhaps he went on his own to discover what had become of Nuketown after the zombie uprising yet right before the arrival of the CIA/CDC. This being said, the idea of him going solo meant he was no longer part of any group/organization at that very specific time frame. He did, however, become frightened and locked himself inside the shelter until the bus came along to pick him up.

Keep up the theories, friendo - ideas like this keeps fresh perspectives rolling in. :)