Buildables!

Buildables provided a lot in tranzit green run, and I hope to see them again in die rise...

Some people think that the exact same buildables are returning... I think that's an awful idea... No origionality to it...

So I thought up some buildables to put here.. Some are from my die rise prediction thread from a few weeks ago...

The headlamp- Not my idea, this is from someone else... But basicly it's a flashlight (maybe battery's) and a Helmit, and what it will do is supply light to people in the fog, which can keep the denizens away!

Pros- Keeps those DAMN denizens off our heads..

Cons- takes up your equipment space, doesn't last long...

Map cons- there may not be that much fog this go around... Making it mostly useless...

The Wingsuit : from the "Judgement day" mission in campaign, you can jump from a helicopter and decend to the ground while dodging rocks and missiles... If they were to transfer those physics into the zombies gameplay, they could set up flight stations where one could fly over from one building's roof to another building's Lower level through flight!

Pros- physics already built, just need to be transferred... Allows zombie-less flight... Is flat out awesome ---

Cons- Possibly hard to build/ only one person can have it,.. :roll:

Map cons/ there may not be a proper area to perform this...

The gravity boots: Allows one to walk on the ceiling... Upun going down you fall from the ceiling to the floor... The could add that "MC Esher" feel mentioned in the trailer... And they could use the wall climbing features from the "ziggy" probe in the "Karma" mission of the campaign....

Pros-You can walk on the ceiling

Cons.... Can't think of any... Get lost maybe?

Map cons: May not be usefull in many areas...

Wood chipper: Sense there will be many narrow areas, why not build a wood chipper to push and plow through zombies? Place one on a down Jill surface and it can roll into a horde!

Pros: Can cut down many-a-zombies and can be super useful in narrow coradoors with zombies from both sides...

Cons: You get no points for kills.. And you too can't walk into the chipper..., without dying...

Map cons: Not much... The map is said to contain many narrow areas perfect for this idea...

Chain-saw-Katana: A sword AND a chainsaw all in one! Melee to so some serious damage!

Pros: Can kill many zombies awsome-like...

Cons: Hard to build...

Map cons: None...

Absorbent boots... A pair of boots that decreases fall damage and absorbs some crawler attacks...

Pros: Less fall damage (great for die rise)

Cons: Takes up equipment space, and squeaks...

Map cons: None...

So that's my list of ideas! Please feel free to add your own or comment on mine/others! We'll see more about these things soon enough! Just hang in there...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA A WOOD CHOPPER!!!! Would be amazingly grewsome. That would be a first with a moveable trap too. Awesome idea!!! Now go to treyarch and tell them they have to put it in!!! Now u got my hopes up and if there isnt one im gonna hate die rise. All because of you! :lol: no im just kidding, but i think that would be freaking awesome if there was a wood chopper. (Rubs chin and wonders why i havent thought of that) :ugeek:

Yeah it's pretty sad that youtubers read CoDz & then make videos copying word for word but fail to mention where they got their information or ideas.

That buildable video is exactly your original post.

The same Youtuber even has a video of the Orient Tower which Flammerwerfer posted ages ago.

Mrdalejkd copied my Bus Driver Location Quotes thread word for word. He even used the same pictures I used & not 1 mention that all of his information was from CoDz. Some of them I know are wrong. At least Spiderbite gave a shoutout in each of his videos & did a bit more research of his own.

You should comment on his videos & link your thread saying that he copied your ideas.

I'm wwwaaayyyy too lazy to make a YouTube account for that...

I don't even mind, I put this info on the Internet publicly for a reason! And I feel honored for people to use it!

Just need to add a copyright symbol! :twisted:

Like, if treyarch implemented one of my Ideas *cough* *cough* wonderweapon *cough* without mention I would be ecstatic. But no, these are just random jerks, not only using your ideas without mention, but taking credit for it! That's just so uncool! We should make a notice thread demanding mention from youtubers who use our ideas!