Die Rise-The finer details

AlphaOmega

Whut? finer details?

Yes ladies and gents! I wanted to discuss some of the small things that you enjoy about zombies that you wish to see fixed or implemented!

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR PERK, WEAPONS, ETC. I am here to discuss the littler things.

Personally I wanna see:

-New emblems. Each map should get its own special emblem. Perhaps instead of crossed bones we get.....chinese letters? I dunno but it would be fun seeing new emblems for each map. That way the hardcore players can really get their stats shown through the medals they have earned.

-Some refreshing quotes that help us learn more about our characters

-Some interesting references to our old crew.

-Fall damage. yea.....fix it :evil:

-Match-making according to stats NOT playtime :(

-badges are given depending on stats rather than playtime (my friend has no life, plays everyday, but sucks. Yet he is shotguns to my skulls. However, even HE acknowledges i am better.)

Just a few things. Feel free to add any SMALL things. I dont wanna theories on easter egg, wonder weapons, etc. There are other topics for those. These are small things that wont affect gameplay so much.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Riese-ey like notes and stuff that hint toward storyline. I miss that kind of stuff...

And also, some explanation toward any new "zombie" type they throw at us. I mean seriously, we were able to get a bit of info about the nova 6, hellhounds, monkeys, etc. So why do we suddenly have these denizens that look kinda like zombified babies? seriously...

Perhaps a new perma perk? Maybe one that allows you to equip your weapon faster? ...

And as for ranking, maybe by playing die rise more, you can change your normal skull to something more die rise-ish... Like a building! Say you start with a 1 story house, then it becomes a 2 story on level 2, a 3 story on level 3, a tower on level 4 and a tower with side towers on level 5! The tower will glow upun achieving 5 slash marks...

I hate being 4-slash skull because I didn't play for 3 days and lost my knife! What's worce is I REALY did play those 3 days but each day I got kicked from every match! It was some major bs... :evil: I've learned just not to care about rank... Chances are they'll never fix it... What we should do is start a rumor that rank is only effected by you actions on green run... That way when the new die-rise comes out, those who leave because we don't have level 5 shotguns will just think we prefer die rise... Because I'm good at zombies, I just dont have time to play it!

Ya i hope they can do something with the ranking. I was stuck on the skull until TODAY when i got to 50k kills altogether and got the knife. Most of my friends have less kills and more downs but they have the shottys!!! I just dont get it! Also i would love a REAl wonder weapon that could clean some trains :lol: