Pack A Punch Clues

zombo187

In the area where we pack a punch underneath the bank we are thrown into what seems like a violent crime scene. I am aware that blood splatter is all over the map but I believe that this room is telling a story that we are generally missing.

I have been thinking for some time now that its fairly clear that the Denizens were once in cages here. Hence...the cages empty all over.

I was there recently in game and decided to look a little closer. I positioned myself into the entrance and did a quick look around and tried to clear my head of any already formed theories.

I noticed that the blood splatter seems to show signs of a struggle, and that the blood splatter seems to go toward the rooms with boarded up windows. I placed the first window in full view of my screen (after boards were gone). In this first room I see that it appears to be a loading dock with all kinds of pallet jacks around and misc. boxes and barrels.

The second window that is around the corner seems to be a location where they store chemicals that may be pressurized because the containers look like propane tanks to an extent. The lights are off except a glow around the corner.

The third window is clearly some sort of operating room or examination room. The curtain blocks our view of the chair or table but it definately seems like this is where they perform physical exams or experoments.

The fourth window is another loading dock that seemingly connects with the first window. In both rooms the red emergency light is on indicating that something horrible has happened or gone terribly wrong and someone flipped the "lockdown" switch.

All along the corridor we see pallet jacks full of lab equiptment and barrels of chemicals along with some shattered and broken panel peices.

Also as an indication that the Denizens were once here or are tied to the area is that when one is underground in the PaP area and another is traversing the fog the denizens attacking them can clearly be heard on My TV and not only through the headset. We know they burrow quickly and have long kangaroo style legs that are suitable for jumping or leaping.

To enter the PaP room we place a turbine near the green bolt sign at the power station.

This is clear to me that these locations are in fact interconnected or are two points of the same underground facility.

In the power room we have not a whole lot to use for information related to this topic other than this is where the power source for the underground facility is located. I make this conclusion because when we enter the power room the lights are already on. This indicates that the electric creature was being used as a back up or a battery for use in conjunction with a fail safe mechanism for SOMETHING. Put there against its will to drain its energy only in small amounts to power this secret area.

Theories I have formed based on this data and tidbits of other data and educated guesses are:

1. The underground railway - We breifly fainly hear a train when in town but it sounds like its underground. Maxis speaks of cargo. Perhaps its possible that this underground railway is carrying cargo or was until the "lockdown" button was pressed.

2. Keypad Codes - To me not as significant as others believe but it seems to me that in a final attempt to fully lockdown the location (PaP vault) someone entered their "Master Code" to lockdown the entire location to anyone and everyone including others who might have codes.

Lost my train of thaught... will update shortly. any thaughts? holes to poke in my claims?

I have been rather rude to people online lately and I am trying to start again and not be negetive. So if I have bashed you on your thread I am truly sorry, I expect that some will bash me, and thats ok. Freedom of Speech allows you to do so.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it possible to trap the electric guy in the pap room ?

don't know why i'm asking this, just tired, but i liked reading your thread, a lot of interresting observations.

Actually I am pretty sure he wont even go down there. Correct me if im wrong but as far as I can tell he just hangs out outside the bank. Occasionally he enters the large doorway but I have not seen him actually enter The bank vault.

Thats strange. I have tried to lure him places but he always seems to know that i am trying to lure him and doesnt play along. I have seen him jump to second story of Bar when i was up there. but never the vault.

This makes me wonder if its possible to get him to go back into his cell ha.

We were toying with him and he came at us 3 different times before round 12. Each time we killed him and each time he came back stronger. (knifing and emping no bullets) the 3rd time he came back I laid eyes on him and he zapped me and i died instantly with no other hazards nearby.

I too have been one shotted by him, and with jugg. Maybe he does get more powerful

yeah i had jug too. forgot to mention that.

Jimmy z says wait an amount of time before you finish the EE or before you CAN finish. perhaps his building power is one of the reasons.

after the 2nd time fuckin with him, DO NOT fight him again. he will kill you.

I agree that the power station and bank vault are interconnected underground.. Heck, there's actual no 'visible' way into the power station, the door we open to go in is supposed to be an out house..

Wouldn't the visible entrance be where we exit the power area?

I agree that the power station and bank vault are interconnected underground.. Heck, there's actual no 'visible' way into the power station, the door we open to go in is supposed to be an out house..

Wouldn't the visible entrance be where we exit the power area?

Actually, I just noticed today that it appears there was once a wall there that sealed off that entrance, basically making the entire facility locked underground. My guess is that a huge underground lab is located beneath Green Run, but obviously inaccessible due to gameplay purposes.

is it possible to trap the electric guy in the pap room ?

don't know why i'm asking this, just tired, but i liked reading your thread, a lot of interresting observations.

Actually I am pretty sure he wont even go down there. Correct me if im wrong but as far as I can tell he just hangs out outside the bank. Occasionally he enters the large doorway but I have not seen him actually enter The bank vault.

True actually.

I have a strategy with one person watching the windows in PaP and one person at the top of the stairs and Avogadro(i called him it, kill me) never comes near us but his noises are annoying so one of us go kill him.

If you Turn on Black Ops 1 & get out of the Chair straight in front of you that Exact same Keypad thats found in the PaP room can be seen their as well. Its kind of odd I put it in the other day & just messing around that was like the first thing I noticed.

I too have been One shotted by "HIM" w/ Jugg & Died, Very very frustrating, I use the Ballistic Bowie combo alot & whenever I kill him, He seems to get Stronger & His Orb "Non Skeleton Form" Seems to grow larger. I've also had him in PaP & died, He spawns inside the Bank & comes down.

If you Turn on Black Ops 1 & get out of the Chair straight in front of you that Exact same Keypad thats found in the PaP room can be seen their as well. Its kind of odd I put it in the other day & just messing around that was like the first thing I noticed.

I too have been One shotted by "HIM" w/ Jugg & Died, Very very frustrating, I use the Ballistic Bowie combo alot & whenever I kill him, He seems to get Stronger & His Orb "Non Skeleton Form" Seems to grow larger. I've also had him in PaP & died, He spawns inside the Bank & comes down.

Really? i have never been one shot killed by him, with jugg sometimes he needs two shots to leave me with a red screen, but my friends tell me they have been one shot killed too, pretty wierd :p

Really? i have never been one shot killed by him, with jugg sometimes he needs two shots to leave me with a red screen, but my friends tell me they have been one shot killed too, pretty wierd :P

Yea Dead-Ass Serious, I'm ColorBlind but anytime he has a greenish tint to his color, He Teleports alot faster as well as shoots his beam alot more often. These are the times that I've had HIM one shot me...

About the "underground train" sound.... I uploaded the video of that sound orginially, and at this point I'm almost certain it's just the sound of the bus moving around the map. The reason I believe this is because I hung out in the town with the bus and the last zombie EMP'd (EMP'd the bus twice in a row) and never heard that sound at all. I heard a lot of weird noises, but never heard that "train" sound while the bus wasn't moving.

Zombies has always had a thing going on where lets say you have 1 zombie left in some part of the map and you are far away. If you walk near or up to a window you can hear the zombie wherever it may be. It was like this in blops1 and its still like that in blops2. When you are running in tunnel and go up to one of the open windows you can hear subtle sounds from other areas of the map. There is also a very distinct sound when you are running through tunnel and about to enter the fog to head to diner. No idea what it is but it seems to correlate with the bus' movements. I have heard the "train" sound that everyone has heard in town but I'm gonna back Megaton A up on this one as I feel it is simply nuance sounds in the map, subtle map sound coming from the nearby windows and/or the bus moving around the map. Just my opinion.