Old image could be Die Rise

MrKechi115

Hey everyone, remember that image leaked a long time ago that has misty on a destroyed city and a helicopter on the background? This one:

Theres even a thread here that says there is juggernog visible in the image, here is the link:http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21705&p=209118

Now, doesnt it look like the die rise poster buildings? the poster even has a helicopter!

My point is, was die rise being developed even before the game release, or its just a GIANT coincidence?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that image was fake? Oh well, it does bear a strong resemblance to Die Rise.

I really thought it was, specially because it looks nothing like green run, but now with the die rise thing and the fact that there is a juggernog machine there makes me think its concept art for die rise.

I thought that image was fake? Oh well, it does bear a strong resemblance to Die Rise.

I really thought it was, specially because it looks nothing like green run, but now with the die rise thing and the fact that there is a juggernog machine there makes me think its concept art for die rise.

A picture like this could be easily manufactured by a somewhat skilled troll, but I won't discredit it quite yet.

I could have sworn it was "confirmed fake." but that doesn't mean anything for sure. And the fact that juggernog is there confirms NOTHING. If it was faked, obviously they just wanted It to look convincing. There is also a weapon outline there by the way.

However I do see similarities between this and the glimpses of die rise we've seen. For example the buildings collapsing, the chopper, and the Fact that misty is there. So I think it's plausible.

BUT...

If it is real concept art, couldn't it be considered leaked, since it came out months before the game's release? I don't know if it matters at this point since we know such a map is going to exist, but still. Whatever.

There is also a helicopter looking thing in the air.

And it really looks like die rise too!

Woow treyarch was thinking a while back, that picture was made before the game came out, they didn't even have a proper model of misty, this model looks more like Mistys voice actor then anything...

A picture like this could be easily manufactured by a somewhat skilled troll, but I won't discredit it quite yet.

you three are wrong about that picture being a troll the first pic is the one on the poster you got for pre-ordering the game and the die rise one is real *facepalm*

There are no buildings in the pre-order bonus poster i am physically holding right now...........so no they are not 100% wrong

It looks like concept art to me guys architecture is too similar (doesnt mean treyarch put this picture out at all).....and that looks like a VTOL warship not a Helicopter. Looks like someone expanded on the real pre-order poster and threw a city in there. The color scheme and misty having red clothing could signify that she is found in die rise

There are no buildings in the pre-order bonus poster i am physically holding right now...........so no they are not 100% wrong

It looks like concept art to me guys architecture is too similar (doesnt mean treyarch put this picture out at all).....and that looks like a VTOL warship not a Helicopter. Looks like someone expanded on the real pre-order poster and threw a city in there. The color scheme and misty having red clothing could signify that she is found in die rise

About the helicopter, pretty much in every cod game and also much more other games things can change model, or even get taken out when on development, so my guess would be that if there is a helicopter in die rise, originally it was going to be a VTOL

I'm thinking fake as well. I just wanted to make a point to the comment about Treyarch already working on Die Rise before Green Run came out. Of course they have been working on it. They probably have the basics down for all of the maps to be included in Blops2. Especially if the EE/storyline ends up being as epic as they said it would be then they would have to commit to future map ideas long before mapping out the EE steps and storyline to tie it all together. I wouldn't doubt if all of the maps are already done just being tweaked as we go. I know everyones pissy about the Green Run EE but I have faith that Treyarch is going to deliver on the final over all product.

Again this pic looks fake. The original art with Misty was a lot smaller and as far as I know an extended picture of the background behind her was never released. Besides the hack job looking pic of Misty is really bad.. like... reeeally bad.

Haha, wow... I'v been looking all over for this pic ever since Die Rise was "leaked". I wanna thank TC for bringing this and the old post back up. Also, this is very early concept art. Concept art and the finished product tend to always end up having vast differences. Meaning, not necessarily fake. Shame how quickly people jump on the "FAKE AND GAY" bandwagon, really is.

Just have a look at the shadows and light on Misty. The way they're angled. Now have a look at the light and shadows for the rest of the picture. Particularly the building behind her.

The light on her should be on the left of her, not on the right. Not to mention both her breasts wouldn't be lit, maybe only partially. This goes for her face as well, which shouldn't have that light at the way she is facing, and where the sun is.

This is one of the few things that make her 'stand' out, quite literally. She looks fake in it because someone placed her right in.

The moon looks so fake honestly, I swear I've seen it on Google Images.

The Juggernog Perk Machine looks like it was taken directly from in game and pasted there. If this was a concept image, it would've been drawn.

My main point though is the lighting of her and the background. It just does not work. Compile this with the other evidence and what everyone else has found, and you've got yourself a fake photo.