Electric Guy

SlashRacer

The electric guy(eg) does not spawn in the reactor when the power is turned on. Eg is there from the start of the game and is released when the power is turned on.

I was in theater mode checking out where eg spawned(use to think he spawned) when the power was turned on. What I noticed was eg was already on the inside of the reactor slowly turning around. When the power was turned on, eg rose up and was released from his holding cell.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people have picked up on this, but this could still be news to some. It appears he's the source of energy within the reactor. The real question though: How did he get in there?

Rissole snapped a pic of him awhile back inside the reactor before the power is turned on.

A lot of people have picked up on this, but this could still be news to some. It appears he's the source of energy within the reactor. The real question though: How did he get in there?

Rissole snapped a pic of him awhile back inside the reactor before the power is turned on.

That is what I saw, and I wonder the same thing. How did he become trapped inside the reactor?

hes not trapped inside the reactor core, he IS the reactor core. His energies were being harvested to power...something.

I personally have known about this since i baught the game and found out he comes out of there. I theatre mode'd it and saw. How is this still news? come on ppl your slippin. thats like postin that we just discovered how to make teleporters. I dont mean to be cynical im really joking more than anything.

But its kinda late in the game to be pointing out obvious things like this.

I usally will throw a "good work" out to anyone who has the balls to post their theories and ideas but i must say this time i cannot. this is very old information. nice try?

hes not trapped inside the reactor core, he IS the reactor core. His energies were being harvested to power...something.

I personally have known about this since i baught the game and found out he comes out of there. I theatre mode'd it and saw. How is this still news? come on ppl your slippin. thats like postin that we just discovered how to make teleporters. I dont mean to be cynical im really joking more than anything.

I usally will throw a "good work" out to anyone who has the balls to post their theories and ideas but i must say this time i cannot. this is very old information. nice try?

For someone that hasn't even been here for two months, you're quite the judgmental member. You'll eventually learn that information can be overlooked very easily here due to the amount of new topic daily. You also need to realize everyone is coming in with different levels of knowledge, and you should be accepting of that. Be more respectful next time. The time you took to rant on how this is old news, you could have a posted a much nicer response in half the time, like I did.

I was really only kidding with half of what i was saying. I agree with you it wasnt productive. As much as i would like to argue with you, you are right. I was wrong to say mean things when there are still people out there who are still learning. I didnt do it with malicious intent.

yeah im a new user. and SINCE ive joined ive watched the forums degrade from knowledgeable to random "try this" theories. THATS where most of my frustration comes from.

New user, Old user, Its not about that for me. Its not like I only learned of zombies when I joined. I am not gonna wait 2 years till Im good and accepted as a regular user to share my ideas or my opinions. If thats important to you, then you do you I wont hate. But I agree with you on the point that negetivity wont help anyone. so I digress

Part of the reason of the post was to clear up the "spawned" posts. Eg does not spawn in the reactor.

Now.....on to more theater mode in the power room. So far I have noticed I can get to anywhere on the map I can get to in theater mode. In theater mode, I am able to get over the crates on the right before you walk down the stairs after you drop in through the outhouse and into the door way. I have not been able to get there while playing. But.........I have not tried to use the jet gun to fly over the crate to see if it will get me there. Has anyone tried to fly over those crates?

i would like to know if this type of "reactor", or something looking like it, can be found somewhere or if it is a pure invention from treyarch.

i don't know very much about reactors but this electric guy intrigues me from the beggining.

what i think about is a kind of tokamak that would have created this humanized electric plasma. since a tokamak is made, from what i understood, to create a stable plasma created by a nuclear fusion.

but there is no tokamak looking like this.

i would like to know if this type of "reactor", or something looking like it, can be found somewhere or if it is a pure invention from treyarch.

i don't know very much about reactors but this electric guy intrigues me from the beggining.

what i think about is a kind of tokamak that would have created this humanized electric plasma. since a tokamak is made, from what i understood, to create a stable plasma created by a nuclear fusion.

but there is no tokamak looking like this.

Very interesting indeed. Although it seems to me from my basic understanding of what your talking about that the tokamak would still be around the being and not directly causing it. But you may be onto something.