TranZit Truth/Theory (Backed by Facts)

Blitz

First off, I'm going to also use this post as an introduction to myself. I'm going to attempt to become an active member of this community.

I'm oM Blitz. You'll normally find me playing TranZit, League Play, or Pub Demo. I love anything relating to Zombies, I also love CoD, BO:II is the perfect combination. I'm an Intelligence Analyst for the US Military. So, its my job to compile, analyze, record, and predict the outcomes for any and all data that makes its way to me. You'll find that all my posts will be well organized and easy to digest. Got any questions? Just Ask.

Enough about me. Lets continue.

(I will be posting links to all my theories that either confirm or give plausible predictions.)

If I repeat any theories that have previously been posted I apologize.

:idea: (TranZit - "Green Run" - Endgame)

Theory: TranZit actually has an "Ending"

- Obviously, I have a 50/50 shot to getting this correct. Frankly, Either can be correct, I will give your supporting proof for all conclusions.

:arrow: It has been mentioned numerous time through the community, as well as vague posts by Zombie Devs, that point to the "Endgame." First off, Its been quoted by "Rez" in the last paragraph in his Zombie Tips Article to Playstation Magazine.

"Black Ops 2 Zombie tips from producer Reza Elghazi – survive Tranzit with Treyarch’s help http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/01/01/black-ops-2-zombie-tips-from-producer-reza-elghazi-survive-tranzit-with-treyarchs-help/ … via @OPM_UK"

Obviously, if you haven't had your head in a hole you've seen the numerous Forum and YouTube posts about Paragraph 7 in Reza's Tips. I'll link it now:

“There is a narrative in TranZit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

...."Death is the most common ending, but it's not necessarily the only ending"....

The quote stated above is a huge indicator that is totally a victim to over analysis. Again, 50/50 outcome to yet another vague tip.

1. Actual completion of Green Run with an "Endgame."

2. The completion of the Easter Egg that results in complete death in the end. It still doesn't point towards the tip.

So, I guess its more of a 60/40 prediction. Although, this is 1 of 2 huge indicators to an "Endgame."

Next Indicator: The Infamous "Incorrect NavCard"

This damn NavCard riddle has me wanting to throw my frigging controller through the screen.

NavCard is short for Navigation Card, it can have two uses: GPS Coordinates upload or Teleportation via Spire. With that said there is nothing linking the spire to anything resulting in teleportation other than the teleportation lamp posts. That brings me to a teleportation theory with no facts. I'll make a future post about that.

I made a previous post about my GPS theory. Again, no supporting facts. You can look that up if you're interested: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=27554

-- Moving on, The NavCard is linked to the Bus Driver and I have plausible evidence pointing towards that. I'll link it:

(Skip to 1:46 for Quote)

Bus Driver: "New route learned, cross referencing mapping software, automatic route guidance still in effect."

--This quote was pulled straight from audio files from the game.--

This evidence points to a possible Endgame scenario. The bus route is learned, the players board the bus and it takes the right after tunnel and drives of the map, and the game ends.

Jimmy Zielinski: "Looks like we will all be able to TURN a page huh? Excited?"

Link:

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen this is the conclusion to Chapter One of my TranZit Truth/Theory. I hope I have enlightened you or convinced you of possible outcomes. I understand that all my opinions are backed by facts, but are subject to criticism, because there isn't stone cold evidence.

If there's anything you want me to research, I'm sure I'll find the solution, theory, or evidence to back what you want to know.

Feel Free to ask questions, I'll elaborate.

Twitter: @oM_Blitz

Blitz out.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking death is the only endgame, UNTIL 1-29-13.

They have said there is another endgame of sorts. I know alot ALOT of people will be dissapointed if there is a REAL ending to zombies TRANZIT. Maybe that is part of the reason they are so mum on the topic. People who are against it can remain in the dark, meanwhile people who are obsessed will eventually find it.

The Tweet about TURN the page tho I can see clearly relates to the DLC of DIE RISE along with TURNED mode where we become zombies.

Very well laid out, but unfortunately doesn't really say anything that hasn't been said before. Ive been on for about 2 months here, and I have seen forms of this theory come and go. Even have posted similar things myself.

I will say tho, if your a survivor keep lookin and keep tryin. If your a "death is inevitable" then keep havin fun keepin it simple. I honestly think there is an apropriate "endgame" for either type of person. They have built zombies mode into a story driven game now. We should expect things like this especially when we already have things like items to craft and hidden locations...

Welcome to CoDz Blitz! I'm trying to make a bit of a return here as well, so hopefully you'll stick around and keep making posts like this.

Keep in mind here that TranZit is a game mode, not a specific map. The map is of course named Green Run, not TranZit.

The quote about an endgame in TranZit could be referring to an ending on the final DLC map, that would wrap up the gamemode of TranZit. At least that's how I see it.

I'm under the impression we've completed everything we can on Green Run (although I'm still open to a good idea if it presents itself).I believe the continuation of the story awaits on Die Rise.

Again welcome!

Has no one else thought that they could be referencing quitting. I mean, it is tips. The best tip I have heard for ranking up is playing solo and quitting after 1000 kills or so. Very well laid out though.

Honestly, I don't think Rez even said that. I know that it says he did, but someone writes those articles. If Activision has any part in it, they will make the game sound better than it is. Even though I am one of the people who bought Season Pass, I can see their eyes being full of dollar signs. They want to leave us hanging. They want you to buy DLC.

Has no one else thought that they could be referencing quitting. I mean, it is tips. The best tip I have heard for ranking up is playing solo and quitting after 1000 kills or so. Very well laid out though.

Honestly, I don't think Rez even said that. I know that it says he did, but someone writes those articles. If Activision has any part in it, they will make the game sound better than it is. Even though I am one of the people who bought Season Pass, I can see their eyes being full of dollar signs. They want to leave us hanging. They want you to buy DLC.

That is most likely true. Anything that has any mystery factor tends to get people hooked. (Lost) I can totally see what your saying here, and its not entirely unagreeable. I can agree with you, but don't necessarily. I think that they did add an open ended finish to the Green Run Map. I am hoping it will be revealed after DLC comes out. This may even be after ALL DLC is released.

Every CoD has been really successful at Trolling its Fans. Black Ops takes Trolling to a whole new level. Instead of just making it obvious about the next step, they constantly talk in riddles.

I believe its to keep people interested in the game until Green Run comes to a conclusion. To me it seems Green Run is incomplete, unfortunately if they were to complete it in a DLC it would cause compatibility errors while playing with players who have not purchased the DLC.

The only thing I can think, is the DLC will "Fix" the NavCard. The only difference to Green Run is that it will show the conclusion to this step of TranZit. I cannot find the tweet, but one of the Devs answered a question about the next step and he responded on the lines of, "Most players won't be surprised." Basically, in my opinion, Tables Fixed, NavCard Scanned, game mode ends. Its just the next step explaining how they get to DIE RISE.

"Looks like we will be able to TURN a page huh? Excited?"

Seems to me that he is talking about the new game mode

We're dealing with Treyarch, anything is possible. I understand the tweet was on the subject of the DLC, that's why this is a theory.

Anyone else think that if they ever made an 'end' to a zombie map that it would instantly stop being fun to play? I think so, and i'm pretty sure they know that too, which is why it'll never happen. It'll be like the other maps from the previous games.. there'll be some hidden stuff in there (granted Tranzit has a lot since they had so much time to work on it) and then they'll move onto the next map with a little 'story' to link them together.

Anyone else think that if they ever made an 'end' to a zombie map that it would instantly stop being fun to play? I think so, and i'm pretty sure they know that too, which is why it'll never happen. It'll be like the other maps from the previous games.. there'll be some hidden stuff in there (granted Tranzit has a lot since they had so much time to work on it) and then they'll move onto the next map with a little 'story' to link them together.

I belive if i ever made it to the end i would be happy the rest of my life. I mean so much discovering its fun. I don't like just killing spree zombies, i like CoD zombies becouse of its easter eggs.

Anyone else think that if they ever made an 'end' to a zombie map that it would instantly stop being fun to play? I think so, and i'm pretty sure they know that too, which is why it'll never happen.

Absolutly not, the players that want to continue the game as a "killing spree" will be able to do so. I believe that scanning the Navcard will trigger the cut scene and end of the game.... Thats's why the table and TOB are saved to your profile, once you complete them you can end the game in glory. So, if you decide to "quit" for the day its an alternate endgame the match. Plus you'll get to see a wicked cut scene. (Hopefully)

Next Indicator: The Infamous "Incorrect NavCard"

This damn NavCard riddle has me wanting to throw my frigging controller through the screen.

NavCard is short for Navigation Card, it can have two uses: GPS Coordinates upload or Teleportation via Spire.

That really got me thinking, maybe the characters ended up in die rise teleporting via activating the spire with the navcard?