Die Rise Trailer Confirmed??

ZombieKilla97

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its just another troll, there is not die rise trailer and i can easily edit the text... He got into full screen as you can see in the picture so we don't see that the adress is "www.callofduty.com"

Here is proof that i can do the same:

That doesen't mean we are not gonna have the trailer, it means that the picture is fake. On nuketown we gotten a trailer and nuketown is not as important as this map. So im pretty sure we'll get a trailer anyways.

Well, if it is fake, I suppose we'll find out next Tuesday. It is the Tuesday before the DLC drop after all, and Treyarch LOVES their Trailer Tuesdays.

NOTE: The 29th is, in fact, a Tuesday. I feel it's a bit silly to drop a trailer the same day though. That's just my opinion, though.

Actually i have another theory.

I have heard from reliable sources that they tend to release these trailers mid-week. I say keep your eyes peeled for tommorrow and thursday. If it doesnt drop then, well......A lot of fans are gonna be pissed.

Dont worry. They will release one. It IS possible that the dlc map pack preview was the trailer but Treyarch likes to listne to the community and if they are listening now (as we assume they have been) we will get our trailer soon enough.

Treyarch takes pride in their work. I seriously doubt they will let the community down.

Be not afraid my child. The zombies will be here soon. And we will be there, ready with our guns, for one helluva party!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (DMC reference :P )

I think its just another troll, there is not die rise trailer and i can easily edit the text... He got into full screen as you can see in the picture so we don't see that the adress is "www.callofduty.com"

Here is proof that i can do the same:

That doesen't mean we are not gonna have the trailer, it means that the picture is fake. On nuketown we gotten a trailer and nuketown is not as important as this map. So im pretty sure we'll get a trailer anyways.

haha your 'evil potato dlc' screen cap edit at least had a .jpg extension. OP just flat out copy/pasted the link to a .png without blinking an eye.