A good co-op strategy for points

Me and my dad killed as a team and discovered this strategy that we go by to this day. (idk if anyone else has found this but sorry if anyone did)

We were on a high round and my dad started getting down due to ammunition. he decided to buy the smg's on the wall and get more ammo later. Then it hit us.

We can start a round in the spawn room and kill until we start to become overwhelmed.

Then we move to the upstairs room. He stands in the doorway thats next to mule kick and I stand at the bottom of the stairs and kill any zombies coming from behind.

We run to the dressing room, after being overrun or if he is reloading.I stand next to the trap switch closest to the mystery box spawn while he is right behind me shooting the zombies coming in from speed cola room.

After he reloads, we both run to the stairs leading to the alley. He stands at the bottom killing the zombies coming in from the stage and i'm at the top killing any of the zombies coming in from the room up there. After a little while, we move to the other stairs.

He stands at the top shooting them from the stage staircase and i'm at the bottom killing the zombies in the alley. After a short time, we run straight to the lobby and start again. While we run to the spawn room, he buys ammmo for his ak74u and we keep going from there. If he runs out of ammo sooner, he carries an mp40 as his secondary and buys ammo for that when he needs it.

This strategy is very helpful if you keep getting down in high rounds.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er... This souns very weird looping strategy. First, why you keep pointing "my dad" over and over again? Second, if you use MP40/Ak74u to kill zombies, you must be talking about rounds up to 20...

Honestly, map wide loop is very old strategy, was something new in first months of BO release. By now people already use advanced strategies like Dressing Room trap, Spawn room loop w/certain door(s) closed, MPL firetrap strategy etc and reach 80+ rounds in co-op, 150+ in solo. You should do your research before posting, but I do have to thank you for attempt to help fellow zombie slayers.

E: Yes I know I replied to topic that is over year old but I'm so evil I had to do it!

:shock:

*be advised, your strategy chopper has been disabled perminately*

All I do in all zombie maps are map loops... :oops:

except Ascension, Moon, Shi No Numa, and Five.

Also, I don't mean just up to round 20. I mean you can use the weak weapons to shoot at the zombies without killing them instantly and thus getting a sh*t load of points by the end of the round.

Or, If you just want to kill kill kill kill, Then PaP the guns obviously. This whole thing was want to give you an awesome strategy and benifit from it too. Points and high rounds.

DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS BETTER?

• 2 weeks later...

:shock:

*be advised, your strategy chopper has been disabled perminately*

All I do in all zombie maps are map loops... :oops:

except Ascension, Moon, Shi No Numa, and Five.

Also, I don't mean just up to round 20. I mean you can use the weak weapons to shoot at the zombies without killing them instantly and thus getting a sh*t load of points by the end of the round.

Or, If you just want to kill kill kill kill, Then PaP the guns obviously. This whole thing was want to give you an awesome strategy and benifit from it too. Points and high rounds.

DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS BETTER?

I really hope that you are being sarcastic, however I pretend that you aren't.

Non-pack-a-punched wall weapons aren't effective on killing zombies. They do yield you nice amount of points, but you won't do anything with 100k points without strategy that involves using them. + You can pointwhore anyways while waiting new group to spawn.

Now on other hand, if you pack a punch those weapons they do become more useful but this time bad on point whoring. And there are better killing weapons than wall ones.

Overall: This strategy is bad for killing zombies and you don't need that much points.

(You don't even mention head shotting with not-that-strong weapons, which is huge boost to damage dealth...)

I only use the right side of the map from Spawn room to Dressing room through Stage, back to Spawn. There are 4 electric traps through that route and the gun turret. MP40 is all that's needed to accumulate points for the traps, but boredom may lead to Box spins/PaP.

Traps are located between spawn/stage, portrait room/stage balcony, dressing room/stage, and the teleporter. Gun turret is on the table in the MP40 room, flip it on, replenish ammo, retrain through the loop, rinse and repeat, doing most of the slaying with the traps, only fire bullets for points.

Only two perks are actually necessary for high rounds/high points. Jugg and Speed-Cola. Honestly if you're good at training and follow my guide above, you really don't need Jugg, but it does give you insurance in case you do something dumb or make a mistake, after all training does get boring and human nature leads us to do dumb things if only to keep it interesting.

I'll usually PaP in higher rounds, purely from boredom b/c it's honestly not necessary, the traps kill the zombies, not my gun. All I ever use the gun for is to gain points for traps, but if push comes to shove the teleporter is a free trap. PaPed weapons do look and sound cooler though.