New hint Jimmy Zielinski

DTyrone

He just told us to wait.....and the only riddle in that is what points mean...and I am positive that this game wont be finished until all dlc packs are done.....most likley you have to do stuff in new levels to activate content in the old ones.....good strategy to keep us interested(which is all they care about btw)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps allowing us to get achievements like the Dragon face before round 2, since we'd need money to open all those doors...

this is already possible with ease

start game, down freight lolavator, kill 3-6 zombies, jump across buildings, open double doors for power, wait for

lolavator in power room, ride it to da top floor! you are now on the roof with the dragon. climb ramp to tower for achieve

can be done offline custom game

Perhaps allowing us to get achievements like the Dragon face before round 2, since we'd need money to open all those doors...

this is already possible with ease

start game, down freight lolavator, kill 3-6 zombies, jump across buildings, open double doors for power, wait for

lolavator in power room, ride it to da top floor! you are now on the roof with the dragon. climb ramp to tower for achieve

can be done offline custom game

Thanks for that. Haven't been able to play much Die Rise myself, yet. Though I still think that the NAV cards can be explained by this theory...Credit cards to transfer money from Green Run to other maps.