New hint Jimmy Zielinski

DTyrone

Basically...

It maybe points, or whatever you call them

This is saying that we have to buy the next map pack, i.e. with microsoft points.

Wait appropriate amount of time

Now he is saying wait until the map pack is released. (2 weeks from now)

Then continue to work

Last but not least, continue the easter egg from where you left off.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have confirmation of there being other "Tranzit" type maps for the DLC? He did ask in that tweet the "Tranzit Easter Egg". Not sure why everyone is taking it as having to wait for the DLC to come out. I can see the correlation and I wont argue that it doesn't mean that.

On the other hand, we all know in previous maps certain things can happen after certain rounds. You can easily look at that tweet and see a new strategy that we are missing, I've heard countless people saying everyone needs to transfer money to one person getting near 1mil and try the "nav" card then. I don't know anyone that has tried or even if they have if theres certain rules that have to be followed for instance round levels.

I'm not arguing one way or the other. But for everyone to get this info and automatically just want to sit on there hands without trying out any new theories?

-KeredNomrah69

Basically...

It maybe points, or whatever you call them

This is saying that we have to buy the next map pack, i.e. with microsoft points.

Wait appropriate amount of time

Now he is saying wait until the map pack is released. (2 weeks from now)

Then continue to work

Last but not least, continue the easter egg from where you left off.

nuff said

Since when is giving JZ that precise 'instructions' ?

I really wanted an alternate ending, I love playing TranZit but the games are getting repetitive and boring.

What really pisses me of is that when the DLC is released on PS3 most people will have completed and created guides for the new map. As much as I'm curious I promised myself that I'll stay way from everything related to the DLC (YouTube, forums, reddit) until its released to all platforms.

Wasn't the exclusivity contract between Treyach-Microsoft expiring ?

I believe Microsoft renewed their contract with Activision.

(Which is lucky for me since I have an Xbox 360 :D I hope that didn't come out snobby or offensive to anyone. :oops:

Anyways I agree with many other users about waiting until the next DLC. I know a lot of people want an ending or some sort of continuation to Green Run but its just not going to happen. I say we wait until Die Rise comes out to have our heads blown away by how good it will be. :)

its BS if we actually have to buy the dlc just to finish tranzit. its not fair for the people who cannot buy em.

Its not entirely BS. Ppl who dont have internet cant do the EE either... at least Not without 4 ppl on one screen (dont know if thats possible)

I thaught the same way as you initially... but it really does make sense that he is just referencing the wait until the DLC drops.

its BS if we actually have to buy the dlc just to finish tranzit. its not fair for the people who cannot buy em.

Its not entirely BS. Ppl who dont have internet cant do the EE either... at least Not without 4 ppl on one screen (dont know if thats possible)

I thaught the same way as you initially... but it really does make sense that he is just referencing the wait until the DLC drops.

You can simply do it by having a guest and 2 controllers.

I am truly baffled by how many people believe that Jimmy's new tweet is referring to Microsoft points. Before I turned my back on true gaming I played only on a PC. PC gaming was around long before console gaming and there is no Developer in the world who would overlook the PC franchise when addressing the gaming community. There are no points in the PC world they buy the dlc with cash money.

When he says "points or whatever you call them" he is clearly referring to the game. It is not a tunnel visioned splurt directed just at console owning citizens. I am sad and will pray for the zombie community as many of its member might be the dullest tool ever to dawn a shed.

I am truly baffled by how many people believe that Jimmy's new tweet is referring to Microsoft points. Before I turned my back on true gaming I played only on a PC. PC gaming was around long before console gaming and there is no Developer in the world who would overlook the PC franchise when addressing the gaming community. There are no points in the PC world they buy the dlc with cash money.

When he says "points or whatever you call them" he is clearly referring to the game. It is not a tunnel visioned splurt directed just at console owning citizens. I am sad and will pray for the zombie community as many of its member might be the dullest tool ever to dawn a shed.

Which is why he says points "or whatever you call them". Points because the DLC will release on Xbox first, and that console uses a points system. "Or whatever you call them" because others will buy them with money/credits.

Just because you interpret something different than others, it doesn't make you smarter or everybody else stupid. Get over yourself.

I agree with dankburgler... Not as much to go around saying everyone is an idiot, but I don't think it has anything to do with points (whether Microsoft or not)... And I'm kind of shocked (especially on this board which is generally full of completely off the wall conspiracy theories) that everyone else is going with that...

He responded to a tweet in which he was asked to give a riddle... Of all of the tweets he gets about the EE To respond to he responds... in what I assume is riddle... and everyone takes it bluntly.

Definitely in game points I would say.

This awful reminds me of the clocks; "wait appropriate time" strikes me as saying something about changing the time on the map. I know this has been debunked/ discussed a lot, but if he's saying we've not finished, then it's still a possibility.

As to "continue work" probably means finish the EE once and for all!

"It may be points or, whatever you call them"

Some people call the earn able value in the game as, money, credits or points. It could be that JZ means that in the hint.

"Wait appropriate amount of time"

This can mean only 3 things I can think of.

One is that you actually wait somehow in the game and something must happen ( I don't think this has a good reason to just stand somewhere in the game and wait for something to happen, it would be silly nor either i think i has something to do to get at certain round and something will happen, it wouldn't fit.)

Two is if you couple the sentence of points and amount of time together, in the while that you're playing (amount of time) it could be that you need certain amount of points, or whatever you call them, in the bank or on the character. I red a post a while ago about the NAV card could have to do something with the points. Stock up a amount of points in the bank or on the character and maybe something will happen with the NAV card. The only linkage we have is that the NAV card is located next to the points, so it could be that they have a link with another.

Three is just wait for the DLC and see what happens.

Going back to point two. A while ago I discovered something strange, i was playing a solo custom match Green Run Tranzit match on original difficulty. I had like 15k points and was on round 22. I had a NAV card without the red dot next to my points. I friend of my joined the match. I could see him connect in the game and he was spectating. While he was spectating his points where 0. But the strange thing he had a NAV card next to it with a red spot in it. I managed to get to round 23 and my friend spawns in the game with 1500 points. This was the moment that the NAV card of him disappeared.

I'm personally with the thought there must be something more in Green Run Tranzit mode, but the thing is some much time has been spend to find something new without any results. If there is patience and wait for the DLC maybe there could be a clue for what to do next in Green Run Tranzit.

Grtz,

D

"Wait for appropriate time, then continue to work"

In other words, wait till the next DLC comes out, then continue to solve.

You have a point there, maybe stock up maximum points in bank and just wait for DLC.

Wait for the next maps navcard to use in this reader.

I've been saying that all along. Either I am genius or jenius...

Translation:I'm going to give you another riddle so you'll keep playing until the DLC comes out.

In all seriousness though i can't believe people still think there is more Easter Egg stuff on Green Run. The new DLC comes out in 9 Days for goodness sake!

I'm sure he just means we need to buy some Microsoft points, wait for the DLC to come out and then do the new Easter Egg on that map.

And let's hope the Die Rise Easter egg is going to be long and complicated, because you know, it has been stated that Easter Eggs MUST BE LONG AND COMPLICATED to be full Easter eggs now a days, or we'll have people still trying to find the next step to an already complete Easter Egg AGAIN.

that was sarcasm by the way.

It's been like that for every map back Starting with Call of the Dead (kinda) you start an Easter Egg on 1 map. Then it effects the next map, either with getting an item OR sending the crew to the next map you're going to play on.

We get the achievement or trophy anyway. IF this is the case, which we aren't sure either way, then why is that BS? it gave us a taste of things to come and sets up for further story driven quests. Why do you need such a HUGE EE Quest to begin with? Personally The easier the better as far as I am concerned. I JUST did the EE and even being short it still took a few tries. EMP grenades are impossible to get when you need them.

Just be patient and be greatful that they have confirmed more to come.

• 3 weeks later...

"Wait an appropriate amount of time"

To me, this says DLC. There is simply 0 evidence to support any continuation to the side quest at this current time.

Definitely Strwrsbob, hit the nail on the head. Also since there is still huge speculation as to what NAV card actually means (Net Asset Value, or Navigation), this may be hinting towards Net Asset Value card reader.

"It may be points, or whatever you call them," suggests that we may need to have MAX "money" in the bank, then utilize the NAV card reader once DLC drops, possibly taking us to another portion of Die Rise. Who knows?

As a side note to this, just analyze this Reader Table for a moment; it has a "radio," for confirming balance; it has a pin-pad, for putting in a pin (Maybe the number sets under The Bank??); a card swipe, for actually reading the card; and lastly, the meteorite, or fragment of Element 115, whichever you prefer, to "power," the device.

I work on COM/NAV equipment for the U.S. Gov't, and I have NO idea how these three things, leaving the E115 out, would relate to anything navigational wise..

Just thoughts to throw out there, let's hear some more speculation!

NavCard is the shortened version of Navigation Card, I personally know this because the cards are called navigationskarte when I play in German :)

Roughly translates to English as navigation ticket/card/menu.

As a side note to this, just analyze this Reader Table for a moment; it has a "radio," for confirming balance; it has a pin-pad, for putting in a pin (Maybe the number sets under The Bank??); a card swipe, for actually reading the card;

I like this theory, because it hints that perhaps the NAV card is to be used to transfer money from map to map. We know Die Rise has no bank, but it DOES have a NAV table and a NAV card. This leads me to think that the NAV cards might work like credit cards to transfer money from one map to another. Perhaps allowing us to get achievements like the Dragon face before round 2, since we'd need money to open all those doors...