Play as the demonic anouncer!

Stop Mocking Me0

In the black ops 2 campaign there were side missions that a player could optionally compleate.. In these side missions you were in control of an entire force of troops and advanced weaponry... You were also given a satilite mode in which you could veiw the whole map and see everything at once... What if for the final dlc this side mission physics was transferred to zombies?

Think about it, take green run for example, bots or opposing team members could play as Misty, Marelton, Samule, and Russman, and constantly keep provoking and killing YOUR zombies... In solo you are given satilite mode permanently and can at any point zoom in and take control of a zombie, the avagadro, OR Samule...

As a zombie your offered the same type of weaponry as in turned, slapping your opponents to death :roll: ...

However it is unclear wether zombies in turned become stronger or not.... Here they definantly become stronger the more rounds occure...

As the avagadro, your EXTREAMLY supplemental to knifes, especially if the team has knuckles... But you can't be shot and can shoot powerful blast of lightning! You can also teleport short distances by holding the control stick in any dirrection...

As Samule you can't build materials, or kill your team mates... You can knife them however, and slow them with grenades and bulits... As well as hit the box and not take the good weapons, leaving the rest with s-12s and war machines...

As the demonic anouncer in solo you can have compleate control over everything zombie! Where the box goes, how fast the bus leaves, denizen annoyance, and of course zombies! Using the D-pad with the curser will allow you to control which character the zombies will attack primarily! Mashing X (square) on a character in the fog will signal denizens to eat them, when a box disappears it has a 20 sex time frame before it will spawn randomly, in wich time the demonic anouncer can choose its location (not avaible on co-op mode, it will just spawn randomly).

In co op mode each player is given their fraction of the zombies to control (highlighted according to color so green zombie belong to green ect...), the box will spawn randomly, the denizens can attack a player even harder with team work, and the avagadro will work kind of like a kill streak, where after downing enough times a player is given the option to spawn it in and control it....

Once the team kills all your zombies they will attempt to continue their way to the town, which once they cross the bridge will end the game... However if they die they will respawn back at the bus depot and have to wait for the bus again..

It gets harder for you as well, after round 13 they will spawn with juggernog and quick revive... After round 16 they all Aquire galvaknuckles, 20: Speed cola and double tap. 26: Tombstone and stamin up as well... Also, if a "player" bot hits a box they have a chance of getting a better, or worce gun, they will ALWAYS have to traid it though so raygun for a war machine will cause us all to laugh. After round 20 players can pack a punch their weapons if the gate is opened, they can open the gate by hacking it... A process in which 1 player will stand Infront of the pap door for a select amount of time, in of which you must mash X or square to cancel their hack (or attack them with zombies)...

Generally that's my idea for a new mode for the final dlc, I hope it's incorperated in, and I hope you all like it!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea!

I know Strike Force is a Campaign thing, but I could easily see it working when transferred over to Zombies.

Your idea could use a little revision or changes, but overall, I love the idea. And I am actually hoping this will be a DLC mode implemented. They essentially already have it, they just have to tailor it to Zombies. :)

+1

Like Zombie-U on the new Wii. (I heard it sucks) but basically one person is on the Ipad looking controller and is placing different kind of zombies into the map while the other person is running around with the new xbox looking controller playing like we do in blops. It's a genius idea, would love to see something like that.

Like Zombie-U on the new Wii. (I heard it sucks) but basically one person is on the Ipad looking controller and is placing different kind of zombies into the map while the other person is running around with the new xbox looking controller playing like we do in blops. It's a genius idea, would love to see something like that.

Is the wii u... Of course it sucks...

And no, zombie's will spawn by themselves, your incharge of them once you spawn!

• 2 months later...

Is the wii u... Of course it sucks...

And no, zombie's will spawn by themselves, your incharge of them once you spawn!

Off topic i know, but i actually love zombie U..its an amazing game but people diss on it because its difficult and yes i will admit, slightly repetative. but it is still an amazing and scary game.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...