What if this happened?

scottyboy8341

Jeitzee's thread in TranZit section got me thinking. What if as DLC comes out, you compldte the EE and it teleports you to the next map. So you start in Green Run, complete the ToB and teleports you to Die Rise. You complete that EE and when the next DLC comes out you teleport to that map. By the time all the maps come out, you can start at Green Run and play through all five TranZit mode maps in one big "campaign" narrative.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Jeitzee's thread in TranZit section got me thinking. What if as DLC comes out, you compldte the EE and it teleports you to the next map. So you start in Green Run, complete the ToB and teleports you to Die Rise. You complete that EE and when the next DLC comes out you teleport to that map. By the time all the maps come out, you can start at Green Run and play through all five TranZit mode maps in one big "campaign" narrative.

It would never happen; the consoles can barely manage loading one, large map filled with an assortment of objects. I highly doubt that teleporting into another map could be manageable. It's a decent idea, however, it just won't work out very well.

It would never happen; the consoles can barely manage loading one, large map filled with an assortment of objects. I highly doubt that teleporting into another map could be manageable. It's a decent idea, however, it just won't work out very well.

It could just load a new map when you step in the portal, not saying that i like the idea, but it could be done :P

It could just load a new map when you step in the portal, not saying that i like the idea, but it could be done :P

I wouldn't like that idea...it seems like it could cause allot of errors and be VERY tedious having to load every time.

Plus i'm sure they would have to take into account allot of things, it would just make things complicated for them to work with.

I wouldn't like that idea...it seems like it could cause allot of errors and be VERY tedious having to load every time.

Plus i'm sure they would have to take into account allot of things, it would just make things complicated for them to work with.

I never said i like the idea, i just said its possible.

moon had 2 maps no mans land and moon so why not. like say u start die rise under the tower in green run on round 25 so the zombies are coming quicker and depending on who's side u completed u hear "quickly insert the nav card" and then you are teleported to die rise. and for the people that cant get pass round 5 and never done the easter egg for green run u will just start in die rise.

Yeah plus they won't force people to do Easter eggs. Some people just want to play zombies without all the extra messing around. I like em. A bunch of people won't even realise there's Easter eggs.

I dont own Black Ops but I played a lot on my friends house, we used to take turns playing 2 players coop on Kino. We had fun just surviving, I only realized that the EE existed when I started playing Black Ops 2.

The game is shit loads of fun without taking the EE as an obsession like must of us (me included) do.

I like that idea of the Nav Card being an ATM, that's the best use for it I've heard so far !

moon had 2 maps no mans land and moon so why not. like say u start die rise under the tower in green run on round 25 so the zombies are coming quicker and depending on who's side u completed u hear "quickly insert the nav card" and then you are teleported to die rise. and for the people that cant get pass round 5 and never done the easter egg for green run u will just start in die rise.

But No Man's Land wasn't really a separate map, more of a thing to start you off in and go back to for a quick PaP and a nice refreshing drink of Juggo Nog.

(Layton voice activated)

The scene you paint is within the realm of possibility, however given the poor quality of being able to hold one tranzit map, I highly doubt that this prediction of yours is up to scale...

Purhaps in the final dlc there will be a new mode called "undone" or "between" or something that will allow you to return to an area where your objective is to play as richtofen and try to keep the crew from completing the Easter egg... Like in campaign durring the side missions where you had control over your own personal fleet, well you'd be in charge of either the entire zombie horde in solo, or in control of 1/4 of the horde... Another thing under your power is the ability to become and attack as a zombie! And the avagadro, and any other new zombies! Basicly you control everything, you can see the whole map and everything... I personally would love to see this as a final zombies mode! That would keep me plenty happy for a while!

NML was a very small portion of Moon. If one no clipped in that map, you can see NML is simply below the area we play on in Moon (or vice versa, teleporting causes this weird flip thing). It wasn't a whole separate map, but simply a small section of it.

Yeah plus they won't force people to do Easter eggs. Some people

just want to play zombies without all the extra messing around. I

like em. A bunch of people won't even realise there's Easter eggs.

Time for my theory. CoD zombies has two types of players, the casual zombie killers and the die hard story followers. So, in my opinion, the EE of Green Run ends with a cut scene for the story goers. While, those who just like to kill zombies will start on Die Rise with no idea on what happened with Green Run. So, what about loading two maps you say? Won't happen Green Run ends with the NavCard table creating the cutscene to start Die Rise. Game Ends, players return to Lobby. Player without DLC = Screwed. Players with DLC, change map->Die Rise, continue raping zombies and begin to unravel the new EE.

Reemeber those great Pre-game cut scenes in Solo on "Five" and "CoTD"? How about bring them back (Only in solo obviously) which explains the Tz4 getting in a helicopter and flying to Die Rise? Or any form of transport for that matter. Perhaps they're about to get over ran in town like in the trailer then "Ah good job!" Richtofen yells. All the sudden there's a flash of light and they're in a damp, cold room in China, where Richtofen wants them to continue the Egg.

Or maybe a cutscene where misty pilots a helicopter onto the top of a building,

"man 700 miles and still counting! We should have stuck with the bus! Lava or no lava!"

Maxis: "Hello again, I see you have reached the access point..."

Russ: You better have a pretty damn good reason for bringing us here Mr scientist guy!

(maxis who is comunicating through marelton's watch) : in good time, right now we need to access the ????....MAXIS OUT!

Samule: Don't trust him! The voices are telling me to do the exact opposite!

Misty: I've had just about enough out of you stuliker!

Marelton: Just let him continue his mumblings in peice misty, its no use trying to shut him up...