ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES Confirmed!!!! PS3

zombiehunter562

Just played a game with a couple randoms on PS3 and they were mouthing off about pack-a-punching the galvaknucks. Then one of the guys came running by my train and he was punching at like 10x normal speed, it was hilarious. He said they were the zombie tazer knuckles and it said exactly that on his screen. He was pretty young and horrible at explaining things but I tried to get them as I suspected a troll. I had the knuckles, M14 and AK74. I left the M14 and AK in the PAP machine so I had no guns. It would NOT let me PAP the galvaknucks. I had only the knucks but it didn't read zombie tazer knuckles on my screen. I was punching crazy fast though.

So still curious I went into Theater mode after the game and watched these guys the entire time. At about 10 minutes it comes up on his screen ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES!!!!!

Here are the steps to recreate

Have Mustang&Sally in the fridge from a prevoius game.

Do not buy any weapons. You can turn on power and buy perks though.

Go to Farm and put 1911 into fridge to get M&S.

Put M&S back into fridge. You will have no gun.

Go buy galvaknuckles. They will now be the ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES.

Send me a friend request on PSN to watch video Prestiege60

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done this a ton of times. I didn't bother spreading word about it though.

One thing that happens sometimes is you can't sprint with the ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES equipped. Sometimes, you have to be grabbed by a Denizen or pick up a new equipment to be able to do so, in which case you will now equip either Semtex or Grenades and the screen will have a grenade reticle.

If you have only semtex and knuckles in your inventory, it will let you "upgrade" your semtex and knuckles. By that, I mean you can hold square (PS3) in front of the PaP machine, and it takes your 5k, but this is what happens afterwards:

upgrading semtex: machine takes your 5k and semtex (you don't get it back)

upgrading knuckles: machine takes your 5k; your melee attack is taken away

One thing that happens sometimes is you can't sprint with the ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES equipped. Sometimes, you have to be grabbed by a Denizen or pick up a new equipment to be able to do so, in which case you will now equip either Semtex or Grenades and the screen will have a grenade reticle.

Yes. There are a few things you can do to be able to sprint again. In addition to what you stated, you can also buy claymores. Additional notes here.

yeah i made a post about this a few days ago, but unfortunately a mod jumped to conclusions and locked my thread because another codz member accused me of trolling. Great community here

I saw your thread where Megaton A called you a troll and never admitted he was wrong. That's one of the reasons I started this thread.

well its basically encouraging you to go blow 6k on the knuckles and then another 5 to PaP just to lose 11k and the your melee attack, kind of a troll for people who actually went through the trouble to try it out

Seeing as most people I play with end every game of Tranzit with around 100k unused points and a maxed bank, 11k isn't a very big deal LOL.

You don't lose your melee attack, your melee attack is like 10x faster and more epic than ever before. You don't need to PAP the galvaknuckles. Where did ANYONE say that? You obviously didn't go through the "trouble" of rocking the zombie_tazer_knuckles. Do people even bother to read threads before commenting on them, calling people trolls?

You don't need to PAP the galvaknuckles. Where did ANYONE say that?

It was in your first sentence. You also said one of the reasons you started this thread was because of the locked thread started by joel101988.

Here's the title of that thread:

PaP GALVAKNUCKS, Zombie Tazer Knuckles, and more...

Here's an excerpt:

"So, I haven't seen this posted on here, but I've noticed a pretty big find on the community.callofduty website. You can pack a punch the galvaknucles."

In the locked thread, there was a video link of someone upgrading the knuckles. It's a troll vid, because if you do what the guy did, you will know that your melee attack goes away afterwards. Idk why you couldn't PaP the knuckles when you tried, but if you haven't done it, how can you say that your melee attack doesn't go away? I've tested it myself and it's what happens.

I'm just letting people know what happens when they try to upgrade the knuckles (probably thinking it will make it stronger). Hopefully it will save other people the time and points. It's no big deal to me because my bank is full. This community should be about helping people and providing useful information, not spreading false/inaccurate/useless information, wouldn't you agree?

You obviously didn't go through the "trouble" of rocking the zombie_tazer_knuckles.

I have, many times. I even posted a picture here of my screen where it says ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES back when I did not see a pic of it anywhere (12/24). I even have a video of it in action. I can show it to you in Theater mode if you like.

IMO, the problem with the locked thread was that it was telling people of this "big find" - upgrading the knuckles - when you didn't need to do that. Not only is it unnecessary, your melee attack is disabled when you do it.

Having no guns in your inventory is all you need to have a faster melee attack. It's not because it says ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES on the screen. If you don't believe me, next time you get rid of your gun(s), see how fast you attack with just the regular knife before you buy the knuckles. It's the same effect for the bowie knife.

It's too bad the other thread was locked. I probably would have replied to that thread instead to clear things up. *shrug*

Like Jake-Duck said, it's just the code name of the weapon, just like WEAPON_EMP_GRENADES and ZOMBIE_CYMBAL_MONKEY. Just my 2 cents.

It was in your first sentence. You also said one of the reasons you started this thread was because of the locked thread started by joel101988.

Here's an excerpt:

"So, I haven't seen this posted on here, but I've noticed a pretty big find on the community.callofduty website. You can pack a punch the galvaknucles."

In the locked thread, there was a video link of someone upgrading the knuckles. It's a troll vid, because if you do what the guy did, you will know that your melee attack goes away afterwards. Idk why you couldn't PaP the knuckles when you tried, but if you haven't done it, how can you say that your melee attack doesn't go away? I've tested it myself and it's what happens.

I'm just letting people know what happens when they try to upgrade the knuckles (probably thinking it will make it stronger). Hopefully it will save other people the time and points. It's no big deal to me because my bank is full. This community should be about helping people and providing useful information, not spreading false/inaccurate/useless information, wouldn't you agree?

You obviously didn't go through the "trouble" of rocking the zombie_tazer_knuckles.

I have, many times. I even posted a picture here of my screen where it says ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES back when I did not see a pic of it anywhere (12/24). I even have a video of it in action. I can show it to you in Theater mode if you like.

IMO, the problem with the locked thread was that it was telling people of this "big find" - upgrading the knuckles - when you didn't need to do that. Not only is it unnecessary, your melee attack is disabled when you do it.

Having no guns in your inventory is all you need to have a faster melee attack. It's not because it says ZOMBIE_TAZER_KNUCKLES on the screen. If you don't believe me, next time you get rid of your gun(s), see how fast you attack with just the regular knife before you buy the knuckles. It's the same effect for the bowie knife.

It's too bad the other thread was locked. I probably would have replied to that thread instead to clear things up. *shrug*

Like Jake-Duck said, it's just the code name of the weapon, just like WEAPON_EMP_GRENADES and ZOMBIE_CYMBAL_MONKEY. Just my 2 cents.

+1

Here's an excerpt:

+1

That made me laugh. :lol:

Agreed! It's just a simple, not bad, ignorance of coding on some people's parts. It's really no big deal, they are just trying to throw their ideas out there.

Yet understandably so, it is indeed a no-no to try to claim facts that simply aren't true. Perhaps it varies from 360 to PS3, I don't have my PS3 here to test it. If there are any dual console people that can, please clear this completely the rest of the way up, though it seems quite clear to me!

Again, funny how someone's mistake of coding for EE or "Secret weapons," can get so thorough!