HELP! Stuck on Knife w/ 5 Tallies.

Possessed

Hey. Everyone just wondering if you could help me out on figuring out why i don't have the shotgun emblem on zambies. Posted below are my stats & rounds

TranZit:

1's: Round:50 Kills: 4413 Revives: 2 Headshots: 3148 Downs: 3

2's: Round:35 Kills: 1207 Revives: 2 Headshots: 648 Downs: 1

3's: Round:35 Kills: 1263 Revives: 7 Headshots: 615 Downs: 7

4's: Round:32 Kills: 1419 Revives: 2 Headshots: 785 Downs: 4

Overall:

Kills: 51324

Downs:702

Revives:519

Nade Kills: 1518

Headshots: 18434

Deaths: 303

Perks: 600

Doors: 400

Miles: 1000

They're pretty decent stats. could anyone here explain why i have not gotten them yet?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your K/D is only 73, my friends K/D was 71 and he had the knife but after a bad game his K/D dropped to 70 and he lost the knife. I got my shotguns as I reached 208 (now 270). You need to get better, just don't buy quick revive and play solo on town (start at round 15 because otherwise it's boring and takes very long to get a good amount of kills).

you need 200+ KD ratio.

I have Shotguns with blue eyes.

I have had, and lost the blue eyes 3 times. If i go down, or the round ends prior to round 10, instantly lost em.

I was stuck on just dually's until i brought it back up over 200 - 1 as i was hovering around 190.

Its all about that, most anything else doesnt matter - doing custom games and starting on 15 is a solid strategy, also, never ever play with randoms. i only play online public matches if i have 4 friends online who wish to play - otherwise i strictly play solo.

also switch up the games you play, throw in grief, survival, nuketown, and tranZit.

i cant stress it enough, just getting them isnt enough, you need to keep them, toughest to keep honestly.

never ever play with randoms, ever.

Solo is the easiest, fastest and most fun/effective way of doing it. also, when on solo, dont buy quick revive, as that guy said, waste of time and you need all 4 of the OG perks

• Administrators

Ok well I have a Kill/Down Ratio of 210 & I STILL DO NOT have ShotGuns, Soo can someone please Explain to me WHY this is....

There's a certain kill quota you have to meet; the first marker is at 15k kills. The more kills after that checkpoint, the more you must be careful of your ratio. For instance, I had shotguns for a while and recently was demoted back to the knife after playing a rather grotesque game with too many downs. I still had my ration of 211 with 20k kills. I played a game of solo Survival, grabbed about 210 kills, and got my shotguns back. Now my ratio is at 215.

Ok well I have a Kill/Down Ratio of 210 & I STILL DO NOT have ShotGuns, Soo can someone please Explain to me WHY this is....

There's a certain kill quota you have to meet; the first marker is at 15k kills. The more kills after that checkpoint, the more you must be careful of your ratio. For instance, I had shotguns for a while and recently was demoted back to the knife after playing a rather grotesque game with too many downs. I still had my ration of 211 with 20k kills. I played a game of solo Survival, grabbed about 210 kills, and got my shotguns back. Now my ratio is at 215.

Ok well I've got 160,000 kills whats my K/D need to be...

EDIT: 162,113 to be exact

You are not the only one dude. Lots of peoople are stuck on Knife. Yea K/D of 200 is one of the many things you need to Rank up to shotguns. Remember I said one of the many things.

Ive been to round 60 Solo, 40+ with 4 players, I mean wtf else is their left?!?!

High rounds isn't everything.

Here are more.. that can effect your rank in positive or negative way. Please don't ask me details. This is just an educated guess.

Head Shot Percentage

Kills per game

Kills in total

Kills per down

Kills per death

Revives per game

Downs per game

Highest round without a down

Number of failed revives

Amount of Grief Wins

Amount of Grief Losses

Wins to Loss ratio

Downs to revive ratio

Miles

Hours played

Nade kills

Gibs

Clutching a round

Activity?

and so on...

I have absolutely no clue why I have shotguns.

K/D is 176 (33,304 kills to 189 downs). It's good, but it's not insane.

50 on Tranzit, 45 on Town, 42 on Nuketown.... and that's about it for recorded games.

Do I think that's worthy of shotguns? No. But my advice?

Just keep doing your thing. The ranking system is flawed and unreflective of actual skill, IMO. Don't worry about your rank—it will happen on its own. Just do your thing. :)

Yeah, judging players on downs seems reasonable, but sucks: i have a little time before work, i try to play around with soe stuff, then i kill myself to go to work.

I have the second modst downs...

You can always leave the game.

Yup. Once I realized that I was killing my zombierank, it was too late. I don't really care, but someone will look at my deaths and misjudge me.

No big.

Is there even any point to the rank?

Does it do anything apart from being able to show that you have the knife or Shotgun emblems? Some of the best slayers don't have the shotgun emblem.

Does it give you any extra abilities?

Do blue eyes allow you to see the glowing orbs or just show that you've played at least 1 game for 5 days straight?

It's flawed & pointless in my opinion. If you don't play for along time you loose it all.

Though it may be cool to have, I wouldn't worry about it too much OP.

Is there even any point to the rank?

Does it do anything apart from being able to show that you have the knife or Shotgun emblems? Some of the best slayers don't have the shotgun emblem.

Does it give you any extra abilities?

Do blue eyes allow you to see the glowing orbs or just show that you've played at least 1 game for 5 days straight?

It's flawed & pointless in my opinion. If you don't play for along time you loose it all.

Though it may be cool to have, I wouldn't worry about it too much OP.

I need brains back. I need them so bad. Because that post needed brains so bad.

I guess this will do.

I MEAN, DAMN, THAT WAS SO TRUE. The ranking is shit—if you have a busy schedule and you don't have time for video games during the week, then you'll get punished in game for it. It's just a sad money ploy by Activision, Treyarch, whoever to give you an incentive to keep playing and keep on giving your money—and your life—to the company. When Lamia was talking about Zombies back in May when the game was just announced, he said that Zombies was going to be bigger. He was, in fact, correct on two fronts: the actual in-game size, and the size of their profit.

It's the man, man.

I won't make time for Zombies during my schedule, and I'm completely fine with that. The ranking is superficial; it does not show true skill. Just keep doing your thing, people. Kill zombies, but don't sacrifice the important things for a ranking in a video game.

Kd is the main thing too many people have started new accounts and gotten shotguns. I've seen several ppl get shotguns at 15k kills and all they did was play custom and play 5 ranked games that was it only made it to rd 20 at the highest no tranzit. So I'm pretty sure from what I've seen KD is the main factor and should be everyone's main goal to raise their KD