You Four On Here<--- Die, Won!

julpr

Dont know if its already mentioned but i always thought interesting how if u kind of read dinner sign backwards it says..

"u 4 on

"you four on here

Could it relate to Reza Elghazi's latest comment?

“There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

Could the comment imply for a group suicide on some specific place to continue to the next step of easter egg somewhere else, maybe?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't think suicide would be the option to completing any given step. The tweet and your observation is a big juxtaposition. "Death is the most common ending, but it's not necessarily the only ending." It's a good observation; perhaps testing it out won't hurt. There is no winning in zombies (unless you do Grief, hehe), but I don't exactly think that downing in a particular spot will activate anything.

he was talking about the whole tranzit mode there are 2 endings.

1 maxis side of the easter egg

2 richtofen side of easter egg

Yeah but think about it in a General zombie game, Death is usally the only way to end the game, but now Rez is saying there's more now. We always died on KDT, Ascension, Shangri La etc but we made it to moon didn't we? We may die in game but according to radios we keep surviving,so i doubt he't talking about the ee.

Rez never actually posted that. It was in a description that a random site put up before the game came out. The post is fake and should not be referenced at all. There is no end-game of sorts, and Treyarch told us it would go against the core so they would never do that.

Pump your brakes. http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

"some website" Check

Not provable information from said random website Check

Looks like DB4H might be right.

Treyarch said that there was and never will be a way to win zombies.

Rez never actually posted that. It was in a description that a random site put up before the game came out. The post is fake and should not be referenced at all. There is no end-game of sorts, and Treyarch told us it would go against the core so they would never do that.

Pump your brakes. http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

"some website" Check

Not provable information from said random website Check

Looks like DB4H might be right.

Treyarch said that there was and never will be a way to win zombies.

Not proof, but as much of a confirmation as any. He linked said article in his twitter. https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/286591237631406082

Thank you!!! I have been trying to tell people this for over a week now! I read that interview about 3 weeks before the game came out. It was only JUST posted in PSN, but it was NOT new information, just a "recycled" press release he used again.

Thank you!!! I have been trying to tell people this for over a week now! I read that interview about 3 weeks before the game came out. It was only JUST posted in PSN, but it was NOT new information, just a "recycled" press release he used again.

But Rez tweeted it himself. That's why people all the sudden took it seriously. Like you said, it was out months ago, but now it's all but confirmed by Rez.

Don't get me wrong. I believe we are done at green run, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take what Rez is saying seriously.

But Rez tweeted it himself. That's why people suddenly took it seriously. Like you said, it was out months ago, but now it's all but confirmed by Rez.

Don't get me wrong. I believe we are done at green run, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take what Rez is saying seriously.

he was talking about the whole tranzit mode there are 2 endings.

1 maxis side of the easter egg

2 richtofen side of easter egg

I would disagree. I think that Maxis ending MAY be the alternate "endgame" but Richtofen's ends and we continue to play.

Engame can be interpreted in a few ways. But for the sake of context I assume it means we END the GAME.

With how short the EE Quests feel, I would say that they both are tied together in some way to form 1 giant EE. After all we have tales on the TVs that groups are divided. We have a group of 4 that we have to assume is relatively divided as well. So for story sake we can assume that some members wanna help Maxis and others wanna help Richtofen but ultimately it is us the players who decide. Maybe the choice is an illusion and the "endgame" is only after we complete everything.