What about crawlers?

deathb4di2h0nor

I know this seems a little silly, but I would rage quit if someone were to make me a crawler. They just jump around you and you can only walk with your hands. :lol:

Seriously though, from the look of the video, it seems the damage is kind of extreme for the guns. I'm thinking they might just do away with making crawlers. It would be far too easy for trolls to ...well, troll. If they do allow crawlers to be made, how will the rounds work?

If they save a crawler, will everyone just be spectating until the next round, or will it be similar to NML in the sense that it goes by time and not rounds. If it goes by time, this means the zombies will be constant and a need for crawlers would be little to none. It would help slow down the crowd, and eventually you will still have that one poor guy that never gets killed as a crawler, and is forced to spend the whole match trying his damnedest to get that survivor... :lol:

I can't wait.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they made something like with Tombstone, if you become a crawler you have a choice as to stay alive and.... crawl or kill yourself and respawn as a new one (which doesn't count as a human kill). I mean being a crawler could have gameplay advantages, you can irritate people :twisted: but yeah, being a crawler would be fun for a while but if something like this wasn't put in then it would be pretty annoying, I hope you all now think about the poor AI when they are crawling around after you! ;)

Unless they made something like with Tombstone, if you become a crawler you have a choice as to stay alive and.... crawl or kill yourself and respawn as a new one (which doesn't count as a human kill). I mean being a crawler could have gameplay advantages, you can irritate people :twisted: but yeah, being a crawler would be fun for a while but if something like this wasn't put in then it would be pretty annoying, I hope you all now think about the poor AI when they are crawling around after you! ;)

+1

I think that would fix everything. If you choose to stay alive, then you deserve what is coming... :lol: You could choose to die and sneak up on them. I like it.

• Administrators

I don't think there are going to be perks, crawlers or grenades.

Well unless they buff the Zombie and or crawler immensely.

From what the trailer portrays, it doesn't look that way. I feel that there will be some characteristic in which you can't define the player (zombie) against the other typical AI-controlled zombies. That way, whoever is the human will have a hard time distinguishing the actual player zombie, thus, making it harder for them as time goes on. Perhaps for every turn that rotates, there are more and more zombies to force the human in surviving against a horde of regular zombies and one player zombie.