Would Treyarch Release a Zombies Developers Kit?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't going to be the Dev Kit we saw in WAW, I think but I think they will bring it back but there is high chance they won't because they haven't really talked about it at all.

If they do release one, it probably wont be untill all four map packs are released. Knowing the internet, and the people who dwell within it, people will find out a way to crack open every map in search for the conclusion for all of the easter eggs, which I am confident wee will have by the time the four map pack is released. With a dev kit now, easter eggs would be no fun. With a dev kit later, we'll still have the fun of the easter eggs, and have a developers kit.

• Moderators

No they won't.

Activision would be too scared of not selling lots of map packs. ^^

But it would be nice.

Like I said. If they are planning on it, it wont be untill after all four map packs come out.

Do you think that they will do anything with bo2 after the new cod is released?

Except for turning double xp on every once in a while and trying to keep the hackers away?

No they won't.

Activision would be too scared of not selling lots of map packs. ^^

But it would be nice.

Like I said. If they are planning on it, it wont be untill after all four map packs come out.

Do you think that they will do anything with bo2 after the new cod is released?

Except for turning double xp on every once in a while and trying to keep the hackers away?

There is acually alot they can do with the addition of steam workshop to steam. They could open lobbys of custom maps made by fans for multiplayer and zombies. They could add a custom gun system like they did for team fortress 2, where programmers make their own gun, make it functional, publish it, and if it gets enough votes, Treyarch would make it a "mini DLC", so to speak.

• Moderators

There is acually alot they can do with the addition of steam workshop to steam. They could open lobbys of custom maps made by fans for multiplayer and zombies. They could add a custom gun system like they did for team fortress 2, where programmers make their own gun, make it functional, publish it, and if it gets enough votes, Treyarch would make it a "mini DLC", so to speak.

Don't get me wrong friend. I would like something like that to happen just as much as everyone of us.

But Activision would just laugh at Treyarch if they asked them to do something like that.

Not to mention that Activision is just a giant bunch of trolls when it comes to the pc community.