Religion and Die Rise

blaked

Hello all,

So I have a theory. Now, Die Rise hasn't been 100% confirmed to be in China, but it most definitely is in a Asian country.

The reason why I start with this is due to the fact that religion comes in to play so much more than ever before. We know about Tower of Babel (Babble). In certain religious circles, this is something of massive significance. Now we have moved to the far east. One thing that I have not noticed anyone mention yet is the Statue of Buddha which seems to be in a temple within a skyscraper.

In the preview, I first noticed a calander in which I have a screenshot here:

Now, I cant quite translate it or get a good look at it, but ive come to think it is the symbol of water. This can also help determine a rough timeline of when Die Rise is set.

Also, its taken me into an area of Esoteric Buddhism, where there are 5 elements, including one which is space or 'Ether' which we all know is where Richtofen is controlling the zombies. Go to:

http://onmarkproductions.com/html/12-zodiac.shtml for more information.

I think this is going to be a wild goose chase of Richtofen protecting himself in the 'Ether' and Maxis, trying to get into it for himself. I believe this will also continue as the Quran has been placed in many of the zombies maps all the way back to CoD:WoW

BlakeD

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Very nice observation, friendo! I did a bit of investigating, and it seems that the "ether" is more of conscious from what research tells us. Yes, it's conclusive space but defined as an element much similar to the typical four. I like your thinking; it would only be a matter of how to assist either side in this endeavor.

Now, I cant quiet translate it or get a good look at it, but ive come to think it is the symbol of water.

BlakeD

Good post!

I asked 2 people that I work with & both of them said 'ICE'. Though the picture is hard to see, there maybe more which reference the different elements

This may be incorrect, but I think your on the right track. Well done!

Another thing I forgot to post:

Very similar to the manhole covers in Town of Green Run.

Thanks too guys. Ice is interesting. I dont think this was put into the the map without reasoning. Will have to wait until a trailer or until it is released to see if we can piece together.