Original Four Dead?

Ok first I have to say I haven't been on the forums for a while so I don't know if this is proven.

Anyways, so I have been thinking a lot recently and since Green Run is in 1900's (1980-1990

), and Moon is in 2012 I believe does that mean the original four are.. well dead. I know that they wouldn't just kill off the Four just for lolz. But if I have my time travel right that means they ceased to exist after they launched the bombs.

Another interesting thing is that how does the bombs effect the past.

If there is a thread discusing this please link it.

P.S. if I'm wrong then this is embarasing.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the time travel thing, I suggest you look in the footnotes of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

As for the original four characters, they are currently MIA, missing in action. In the military, if you are MIA for long enough, you are then declared to be assumed dead. The same can go for these guys. We are now at the point where we just need to wait and see. We for sure don't want to declare them dead too early.

Wel know that green run takes place decades after moon according to a maxis quote. We also know that area 51 and moon occur at the same time despite the teleporter, due to the atmosphere changing after the bombs hit. However the O4 do have a perfectly good MTD, which we know are capable of time travel AND are linkable to different Mainframes (der riese - kino.) so technically they could time travel to the future and be Alive AND the same age. However I don't know how they would be able to find a mainframe that would fit their needs...

From a logical perspective, I see how they could be alive. But as of now we can't know for sure. I feel like the community would be pissed if they were killed off willy nilly. There are hints at their possible demise in how richtofen says "I miss those four." in green run. However one possible explanation for this quote is that they time traveled to a point before richtofen took control, removing any possibility of him interacting with them directly. However I don't know the extent of his power, as he is an all-powerful omnipotent being...

TL;DR: there is no reason why they CAN'T be alive, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they ARE alive. We can't be sure yet.

• Moderators

I think Treyarch haven't brought them back yet because we would get bored of them and maybe they'll be back in the final dlc

The thing is that I am already bored of the new characters.

And I don't want them to be back for one map.

If they won't return in the second,third and fourth dlc I will be mad and sad.

[The thing is that I am already bored of the new characters.

And I don't want them to be back for one map.

If they won't return in the second,third and fourth dlc I will be mad and sad.

I don't know how many have dug into it, and I'm not one to be about reading through ripped files, and no_clipping, though they are helpful in speculation.

The digging I was referring to was the audio files. Some were talking about the soundbite for the "Fire Sale," though the drop is never seen in TranZit. However, as many now know, it IS seen in Nuketown.

Also, there is another audio bite that brought quite a warmth to my conscience... I SWEAR by all that I deem good and holy in this physical plane we occupy, that whilst playing Nuketown, I heard DEPMSEY's voice...

This may just be the Dev team being somewhat lazy, and not recording a new voice for something previously recorded in other CoDZ games, or it may be something else.. A beam of light in this now hazy world we're trapped in..

Just a thought to add to the mix..

What Maxis quote says Green Run happens decades after Moon? Green Run happens pretty soon after Moon. We hear the bus and Malton in Nuketown Zombies and that is at the exact time of Moon.

On the O4 being dead, I highly doubt it. You can't kill off the O4 because there are still way too many questions to be answered. Does Sam get her body back? Does Takeo become the hero and does he know all that happened? How many wives does Nickolai actually have? Too many story changing questions that must be answered!