Strange bus observation

Juggernoggle

If you haven't realised when your at the bus depot on tranzit, it says 'Stop Bus' on the floor. Some blood covers the bottom of the B so it says 'Stop Rus' which is one of the characters (I am aware this is mentioned in other posts). I also noticed the way the words were arranged-'Stop Bus'. I dont know about any of you,but I normally see it as 'bus stop'. This could suggest something about tedd. Like he was built by group 935 or he was once a human and was a part of 935. This is just a little theory and observation I made. :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't realised when your at the bus depot on tranzit, it says 'Stop Bus' on the floor. Some blood covers the bottom of the B so it says 'Stop Rus' which is one of the characters (I am aware this is mentioned in other posts). I also noticed the way the words were arranged-'Stop Bus'. I dont know about any of you,but I normally see it as 'bus stop'. This could suggest something about tedd. Like he was built by group 935 or he was once a human and was a part of 935. This is just a little theory and observation I made. :D

This is exactly that... an observation. Seriously next time you wanna just write something down get a pen and paper, this post accomplishes nothing and doesnt even surve an informative purpose because as you said it has been said before and most already know.

• Administrators

Er...I'm 100% sure that the bus driver was never originally a human, let alone part of Group 935. He's nothing more than an automaton; animatronic robot if you will. Highway engineers first created the road text backwards in the same directions that people driver. You're supposed to see the first word, followed by the next as you go forward. In this case, we'd see BUS, then STOP.

Though some people still claim that we are supposed to read it more importantly as "STOP RUS".

Look - there are two dirt/blood splatters. One covering the bottom of the B, and one overlapping between the T and O. You can't automatically assume it reads "STOP RUS" because we fail to look at the rest of the design.

Highway engineers first created the road text backwards in the same directions that people driver. You're supposed to see the first word, followed by the next as you go forward. In this case, we'd see BUS, then STOP.

Though some people still claim that we are supposed to read it more importantly as "STOP RUS".

Exactly. When driving at speed, your meant to see 'Bus' first, then 'Stop'.

Though it might be a hint that Russman eventually betrays the group or has some type of deviant plan? Who knows I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

I took this screenshot using the 'No Fog Feature', you can clearly see that all off the writing is there. (Of course we're not meant to see it like this)