Misty weird quotes

Zombie-cowboy

Did anybody hear these quotes in game?

No more corn to wander around in (maybe burning the corn somehow? And make a bunch of popcorn...)

A brand new town we've never been to (russman also says something about two diferent towns)

A quote about the farm and how they are now ruins,(this one is the least weird of this, maybe just means she misses the place with people around...)

Its like i took a gun added a bunch more guns and it crapped a supergun....

This last is very intriguing to me, with the second, good looking town being a close second place.

Also if someone can paste here the guns names found in the codes, to see if we can find some conection to perhaps build this supergun.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This means you've heard that quote? the jet gun is nothing like that quote. She specifically says guns and supergun.

Also up until this day, nobody opened the door by the power room, i do not think that place is inacessible. I just dont think we got the proper way of opening it.

On top of that have you heard any quotes about a diferent town? Do they say that when playing survival?

• Administrators

CIA/CDC characters are played when going in Survival or Grief on any map, so no quotes there. As far as "another town" goes, I have heard no such thing. I don't see what other town they could possibly be referring to; perhaps you may have mistaken the quote which could've described Green Run and not another town?

Samuel says about 9 min in " this looks like a fun town, how come we never came here before?" And "when did they built a town here? Right after....at 18:45 he says its like a gon, got together with another gun and gave birth to a supergun.

I wonder if i should trust this supergun technology, everyone knows it came from the hollow earth...

I just played a game as misty, and another player had completed the EE, i think. The tower was glowing a reddish orange color. anyways as i got to the bank i opened it up same quote as usual, but as i was leaving i ADS at the clock and she said something about her trigger finger. I still think the friggin clocks have some meaning the 3 at the depot and one in the diner and this one with no hands. Maybe its just a relevance to one of the old EEs. IDk just thoght i should post another weird quote Misty blabs about.