orbs of light after the easter egg

Kreative Killah

I have noticed since I did the richtofen side of the easter egg I have been seeing a strange glowing orb on the redlight in town and on weapons coming out of the box (mine and other players weapons sometimes have this glow) but none of the other players in the match can see it. I took a picture of it on my phone and this is what it looks like. I asked the other players if they had done any of the easter eggs and they told me they hadn't. I have not ever done the maxis side.

I have been messing with the guns that have the glow but none of them seem any different and of course I shot the red light with one but nothing happened. any clues????????

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This has been known for quite a while, actually. If I recall correctly, SpiderBite from NGTZ made the discovery popular, however, he could not re-create the event. To this day, we are all unsure of how it occurs. Do you remember any particular steps during that game [what did you do exactly from the beginning to the end that could be crucial to know]? The same orb can be found when hitting the Mystery Box, though it's a slim chance of seeing it and it appears on random weapons.

I noticed the light on the box yesterday the one on the red light didn't show up till today but it stood there the whole game. when other players hit the box I would see it on their gun sometimes but they themselves could not see it. I also got it on my box hit a couple of times but i didn't notice any changes on the weapon.

• Administrators

Hm, and you had the Richtofen side done? Now did you complete it in this very same game, or did you do it beforehand? Also, some say that it may have to do with your character. It looks like you're Russman, but according to other videos of the orb, it varies from player to player.

I remember when I saw the Orb the First time I was RussMan, I was Playing Solo. I started the Game went to the Bank, Turned on the Power, Went back to Town & it was their. (Between Bank & Jugg) 6 Weeks Ago (Richtofen ToB) Skull w/ Knife Blue Eyes

The Next Orb I saw was on the Stop Light Between the Landr-0-Mat & Jugg & in that game I Believe I was Marlton. 4 Weeks Ago (Richtofen) Skull w/ Knife Blue Eyes

Just the other day I FINALLY saw the Orb on the Pylon. Again I was RussMan except this time it was like a week or so after I had completed Maxxis' side. Skull w/ Knife & Blue Eyes

May have something to report as I haven't seen this documented anywhere but its a connection between the rays and the orbs. This was before I documented everything (i.e. which character, events in the game and previous) but I hold my reputation on this and was one of those moments where I was going to go back and later review but days passed and it gets lost easily after so many games.

I'll try to remember as much as possible though. No one had hit the box but maybe once or twice (crew I run with usually do not hit the box till all perks are bought and later in the rounds when we want to PaP something). One of us did not have the table built so we went ahead and slapped it together. After that went to town and started messing with the rays coming from the laundry mat activating them a couple of times.

After that I went back to the box and started hitting it. It hadn't moved from the diner and after the 4th or 5th hit I got the orb which immediately shot out a red ray towards the tower while it was raising out of the box (I've only done maxis and the orb was red as well of course). I continued hitting the box spending about 100k trying to recreate this orb and ray in another location but eventually ran out of money in the bank and could not get it again.

I personally believe the laundrymat ray and the bank ray are suppose to be the orb rays for the two stoplight orbs but they are glitched and dont accurately hit. My reasoning on this is 1. it only shows up on xbox 2. I wasn't aware of the second orb on the other light so my original thinking for the bank ray really suppose to be hitting the orb stop light would also work for the other laundrymat ray. 3. It has not been fixed in an update or even talked about. Possibly meaning it is part of the easter egg thats screwed up but there not sure how to fix it and are on the case but if they discuss it we would all know it is a part of it.

This has been known for quite a while, actually. If I recall correctly, SpiderBite from NGTZ made the discovery popular, however, he could not re-create the event. To this day, we are all unsure of how it occurs. Do you remember any particular steps during that game [what did you do exactly from the beginning to the end that could be crucial to know]? The same orb can be found when hitting the Mystery Box, though it's a slim chance of seeing it and it appears on random weapons.

I also have seen these red orbs. I have no idea what causes them. I honestly believe that they show up after you build the nav card table.

I have not completed the EE Quest but when i was trying recently We built the jetgun and fired up the 115 and we were working on getting explosives to harvest the flesh. we had built the NAV table and started seeing the orbs around the mystery box. specifically the red orb. we saw it twice while hitting the box and both times the gun that came up was a chicom.

I dont know the significance or if there is any at all. Just throwin the info out there.

I remember when I saw the Orb the First time I was RussMan, I was Playing Solo. I started the Game went to the Bank, Turned on the Power, Went back to Town & it was their. (Between Bank & Jugg) 6 Weeks Ago (Richtofen ToB) Skull w/ Knife Blue Eyes

The Next Orb I saw was on the Stop Light Between the Landr-0-Mat & Jugg & in that game I Believe I was Marlton. 4 Weeks Ago (Richtofen) Skull w/ Knife Blue Eyes

Just the other day I FINALLY saw the Orb on the Pylon. Again I was RussMan except this time it was like a week or so after I had completed Maxxis' side. Skull w/ Knife & Blue Eyes

i was russman and the same thing happened I went to town got money out the bank and it wasn't there I went to turn on power and when I returned it was there and never moved.but I wan't playing solo.I was however the only player who completed the ee in the game at the time

this may or may not be connected to the orbs but something else I have noticed is a strange sound at the end of the tunnel that is closest to the depot. I am certain it is new because I have turtle beaches and I know I would have heard it before. I went looking for it but the round started before I could pin down where it was coming from. It was like a glowing aura sound. I know i heard it at least twice.