Missing The Originals

LILNIG

Die rise looks awesome, and tranzit characters there alright..... but there not the original four :cry: . I hope theres something about them in this, mentioned, heard.... idk i was playing old maps and its was just nostalgic with them... i hope these new characters only get this far into dlc and the last three with are former heros.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch love (troll) us. They know what we want.

I'm pretty sure we will be using our original crew in the last DLC. But, as you, I really wish to know something about them in Die Rise.

But by now, we have to get used to the Tranzit crew, they will never replace the originals, but I must admit they are fun to use :D

Oh come on guys. I'm getting sick of these kinds of posts. I don't mean to be rude, but...

This had me cracking up haha!

I strongly agree with you Flammenwerfer. There just seems to be an influx of them. I do understand why, but come on. Bringing it up again and again is a little over the top.

I'm attached to the Tranzit gang now, so it'll be sad to see them go if they do. I'm hoping for 8P Tranzit for the last DLC, with the O4 and T4 so I have the best of both worlds.

I don't think we'll get the O4 back until the third map pack earliest. My bet is we'll do something to save them in the 4th map pack and get them back to earth(can't they already come back? the teleporter still worked after we nuked the earth) and then they'll cliffhanger it for ya and make ya wait a year to play the new zombies that will be an 8 player zombie survival campaign deal or whatever you want to call it.

I'm hoping for 8P Tranzit for the last DLC, with the O4 and T4 so I have the best of both worlds.

As i write this i slowly die of laughter.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for the O4 i think i want to know more about this group. I mean, I love the other guys but their stories have been dissected and searched. look who we got now:

Russman: the homeless beggar. We dont look at them often and dont really pay attention to them. PErhaps he knows something.....

Samuel: Why is he the only one to hear Richtofen? and what if his "conspiracies" are true?!

Misty: DAT A*S and (*Alpha is slapped by an admin*). Not only that but wont it be interesting to know how this young lady survived?

Marlton: THe "Richtofen" of the group now. He seems to know what is goin on, he is smart, a scientist, and is slightly crazy.... not to mention one of the most cockya*s mudatruckas i eva seen......

This is a very interesting group and i would want to see how far they can get together. Sure we had the CoTD crew but these guys are just a riot! i wanna know more about them

However i also want to see my old buddies. I miss drinking with Nikky and sword fighting with Tak as i talk trash to Dempsey about zombies and listen to richtofen talking and touching himself :D

It honestly wouldn't bother me if we never played as the original four ever again. I really like this new crew and I can see there being mention of the old team but I highly doubt we'll ever play as them again. It wouldn't make sense, we've already established a new group, why would Treyarch just get rid of them?

BLASPHEMY!!!!

I really wish we got them back, but I'm okay with them not being in the first DLC. I like both groups, so I hope neither of them get screwed over. But I hate samuel... looks like my annoying friend with a pedostache, and his lines aren't great either.

I Like the rest of them enough, though. I'm just wondering how the hell they get to china, and why them when some random chinese survivors could do whatever task instead?

Purhaps in the final dlcs there won't be a 8player tranzit... But rather a 4 player tranzit where somewhere on the map there is a place to swap characters so Dempsky will become misty and RichtoSam will become Samule, and Takeo will become marleton, and Nikolai will become russman!

Seems legit!

In this first map pack I think we may see a few mini points of interest and Easter eggs about our characters.. But nothing that allows us to play as them...

Also I think the 2nd map pack we should see our old freinds again and save the new guys from something like in COTD, then in map pack 3 , the New guys help the O4, and the final map they all work together (or giants one another...)...

...(possibly with demonic richtofen, possibly with A.I. maxis) to do something epic and wondrous for our climax before the ends of zombies for another 2 year hibernation... While hopefully we won't be seeing MW4... :? MW3 was awful....

An idea is that half the crew could be doing the maxis easter egg, and the other half richtofen, not that it has to be the O4 against the N4... It could be Marleton, Takeo, Misty and RichtoSam vs. Nikolai, Samule, Tank, and Russman.... And purhaps there will be a seceret coronation of the characters (Oh say takeo, marelton, RichtoSam, and Samule sense they seem to be the smartest of the bunch, or Misty Tank, Nikolai, and Russman sense they seem to be the strongest)

That would compleate a SECERET Easter egg that is being controlled by a third character... (Vrill-ya?) Earning a seceret prize, an extra acheivement, and a VERY happy zombie community!

What i am hoping for in some DLC, most likely not the next one, is when trying to communicate with either Maxis or Richtofen, the transmission is intercepted by our O4 on moon.

Just think about it...

Dempsey: "Holy shitballs! This piece of crap actually works!

Nikolai: Hello?! We are Stuck on the moon! And even worse...NO VODKA

But they aren't stuck on the Moon. The teleporter still works.

RichtoSam: "We need assistance! Teleporter 3-1-00 has gone offline! We REALY could use the help here as we have COMPLEATLY run out of flesh!"

Takeo: "Look for anything around you relating to a group "935" ... Use whatever it takes to get us home, THEN DESTROY IT!"

(later from behind a door)

Dempsky: What is it the doc used to say? Oh yeah... "Wonder-Bar"! AhahahahahahaHAHAHA.... Nope still sounds like a pu....

Nikolai: I HAVE FOUND A BUTTON! I MUST DO WHAT NIKOLAI WAS BORN TO DO! (beep)

Takeo and RichtoSam: DAMN IT (Uncle) NIKOLAI!

RichtoSam: You have flooded the main grid with power! It will take ages to decode!

Nikolai: Look this is a very simple problemb, and simple problembs can be solved by one of two things: Screaming for help, or drinking vodka... And I'm out of vodka.... Which is bad!

Dempsky: Might as well ask... Worked last time we were stuck in a sealed room with nothing but a teleporter...

I love the O4 and I truly hope they'll return, but it wouldn't really surprise me if Treyarch didn't bring them back anytime soon. Simply put, they're chapter in the Zombies timeline has been told- we have four brand new, mysterious, funny characters to play and discover their secrets and connection to the zombies plot. I'd hope we'd be seeing 8-player Tranzit in the final DLC with old and new characters joining forces to stop Richtofen. It would satisfy the community and provide a good ending with Black Ops II Zombies- killing two birds (or zombies) with one stone!

I love the O4 and I truly hope they'll return, but it wouldn't really surprise me if Treyarch didn't bring them back anytime soon. Simply put, they're chapter in the Zombies timeline has been told- we have four brand new, mysterious, funny characters to play and discover their secrets and connection to the zombies plot. I'd hope we'd be seeing 8-player Tranzit in the final DLC with old and new characters joining forces to stop Richtofen. It would satisfy the community and provide a good ending with Black Ops II Zombies- killing two birds (or zombies) with one stone!

I don't... It's complicated enough to have a 4player tranzit, due to the map being so huge... And 8 players will cause MAJOR problembs with connection...

I don't... It's complicated enough to have a 4player tranzit, due to the map being so huge... And 8 players will cause MAJOR problembs with connection...

Good point. I still want the old four back, but I like this new four, and I don't mind if they stick around for the next DLC.