10.000 kills question

rGILaser

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that sucks, what a wasted day :/ guess I have to die as soon as i get my 9999th kill...

Yep. That's why I suggest playing on local. ;)

What's the difference? I thought local does not count at all?

Yeah it doesn't. But if you're going that high, you don't need to worry about the servers failing you. :lol: If you lag out on solo, the game ends if you're playing online. It doesn't do that on local.

If you pass roughly 66000 kills, then it will reset back to zero kills and will count on the leaderboard. But it will not look legit, as youd be nearing around 200 rounds and your kills be a couple of thousand.

You'll script error by then. :lol:

I watched KingJaq get to round 142 or soo on the 360 & he did it. He finally got the Script Error & he was playing on Local

If you pass roughly 66000 kills, then it will reset back to zero kills and will count on the leaderboard. But it will not look legit, as youd be nearing around 200 rounds and your kills be a couple of thousand.

You'll script error by then. :lol:

I watched KingJaq get to round 142 or soo on the 360 & he did it. He finally got the Script Error & he was playing on Local

Yeah I was watching that too. Steve got script errored on 119, DaThundergun on 133... it just goes on and on.

I noticed yesterday that there was a new high score on the PS3 Town Survival 2 player leaderboards where a player got 15688 kills, 0 downs, and 0 revives, is this a cheat or what? Also I've seen a few of the top PS3 records where the players have 0 downs, how is that possible? Do you not need to down yourself to end the game for the score to count? :!:

I noticed yesterday that there was a new high score on the PS3 Town Survival 2 player leaderboards where a player got 15688 kills, 0 downs, and 0 revives, is this a cheat or what?

Have a look at his last played games (or the one with the hi-score)...

And if he cheats; *BAM* report.

I noticed yesterday that there was a new high score on the PS3 Town Survival 2 player leaderboards where a player got 15688 kills, 0 downs, and 0 revives, is this a cheat or what? Also I've seen a few of the top PS3 records where the players have 0 downs, how is that possible? Do you not need to down yourself to end the game for the score to count? :!:

Yes! Watched his movies and YES he is cheating...

Jumping on top of the bar, no damage from zombies ánd he is been reported!

Noob...

His gamertag is 'TreszpasseR', his cheating friends tag is 'WINGSOFOBLIVION'.