Avogadro Constant

Danza

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did looked into this and assumed that Avogadro Constant was the X in the X/2 me sign in tunnel. I took me as the me as the electron rest mass as thats what the symbol is for it. This equaled 2.74211 x10 to the power of -7.

Not sure if that could mean anything but i worked that out a few weeks ago

Avogadro is the man who came up with that constant.

The Electric guy you see in game is called "Him" in the achievement.

There is no connection between the two bar ignorance.

So avogadro is a fan made name like TEDD? Thanks for clearing it up. I didnt know if it was true or not. Still, its an interesting read.

Yes. "Avodgadro" came from a fake, leaked achievement before the game was released. But the Achievement in the game clearly calls him "Him". Therefore that is his name. Some people just don't want to change their habits after calling him the wrong name for so long. But "T.E.D.D." however was a completely made up name, based on nothing whatsoever.

But thanks for being so forward. I respect that. And yes, Avogadro did some great work; I just hate for his name to be sullied in such a way.