Has No One Tried This?

xXExpertCoahXx

A few of the character quotes specify the Avogadro being on the bus and coming out of it's capsule in the Power Station.

Russman-"What the fuck is that?" Power Station

Russman-"Someone kill that zippy-zappy before he does something to the bus!" on the Bus

Russman-"This zippy-zappy seems to be doing something to the bus, I hope nothing bad happens!" on the Bus

My proposal is perhaps someone or a group of people should EMP the bus with the Avogadro attached to it, maybe something special happens. Also we should try EMPing the Avogadro when he first spawns in the Power Station, before he leaves his confines.

Just a theory and something we should try.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think your dark blue on grey text is quite hard enough to read. Can you make it more illegible please, i'm not quite blind yet.

I've emp'd him when he's on the bus before and tried when he was first being released at the power station.. nothing of interest happened.

I have taken several trips around the map with him attached to the bus. He shocks the hell out of you but he won't kill you. When he first jumps on the bus he eventually shuts down the bus driver, if you place a turbine out the bus will start again and he won't shut it down again until your turbine runs out. Your turbine will also last for numerous trips.

I did this in solo and nothing special happened.