Is there a thread explaining how TranZit is not a zombie map

bloodfurn

Is there a thread explaining how TranZit is not a zombie map? I'm trying to explain to this guy how TranZit is not the name of the map, but the game mode you play on Green Run. If there is, can you link it to me? If not, can you please give me a good explanation on why TranZit is a gamemode and not a map?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

To be fair: The devs have only talked about Tranzit and nothing else.

So I can understand why some may think that TranZit is a map,but as soon as they browse through the menu they should get it.

My suggestion: Laugh at your friend. No don't do that it would be mean.

Show him this thread and he should believe you. :P

Game Modes -

TranZit (essentially still a survival Mode)

Survival

Grief

Turned

Maps -

Nacht Der Untoten

Verrückt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino Der Toten

Five

Acension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

Green Run

Nuketown

Die Rise

Town, Farm & Bus Depot still fall under the Green Run Map catergory, as it says on their loading screens

'Green Run'

Survival Town

(and you have just made the thread explaining the differences)

The main cause of confusion is that the only tranzit map is green run. Since there is only one map so far, they assume the map is called tranzit because of all of the hype surrounding it.

Also MMX, you are absolutely right on almost all that you said, except I sort of disagree with one point.

The tranzit forum section revolves mostly atoned strategies and the Easter egg which are specific to the actual mode. This will be further exemplified after the release of die rise. However I do believe that people have been making the same mistake as OP's friend, putting green run stuff in the tranzit section. There should be ANOTHER section for just green run THE MAP and its sub-areas. Tranzit will most likely return in die rise, so at that tine it will be used for more stuff. Until then the confusion between tranzit and green run will be resolved if there is a new section made about green run!

Ok, I made that a lot longer than it had to be, so sorry. But you get my point, right? :mrgreen:

within the TranZit board.

You know why I haven't noticed that? Because it shouldn't even be there! Green run hosts 3 different modes. Just because tranzit is generally seen as the main mode in BOII, doesn't mean green run should be seen as a part of tranzit. Rather, tranzit is a part of green run. Now you might think that THAT justifies it being there, but if/when tranzit returns in DLC, which I have no doubt that it will, it will be a part of those maps too! It can't be exclusive to green run, nor should green run be seen as exclusive to tranzit. It's not even the same... Thing! It ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same damn sport! it just bottles my mind. You know, mind bottling? Like you're confused like your thoughts are trapped, like, in a bottle?