Am I missing something about Semtex?

polabonez

I rarely ever use them... but decided to buy them last night just to play around with them.... It was round 17 or so and I was sticking Semtex to zombies heads and they didn't even lose a limb.

For the price of $1,000 I assume they have to have some purpose... I mean Claymore's take out whole hords and we know what role EMP's have in the game... Semtex seems almost useless to me unless they would have something to do with the EE or some other function I just don't know about in Zombies.

The guy I was playing with last night said that if you throw them on the ground all the Zombies will run to it like the Monkeys... but that didn't happen...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticking one to a Denizen looks pretty cool too. I actually threw one the other day, and it stuck to some debris/trashing that was blowing around in the air.. Was crazy.. It kinda swirled around in the air then blew up..

And.. They don't suck any worse than frags, and you can get more accurate with them. And they do indeed do good damage in the earlier rounds..

Stickies tend to down me more often then redular. I will get an insta then horde them up to throw a sticky. More than one time the insta would wear off, the sticky is stuck to the leading zombie so I throw all of them I have to try and kill them but the stuck zombies end up killing me. The most annoying death you can get.

Turns them into player monkey bombs. lol I def try and make it a point to not stick them anymore.

I guess it balances being able to pick up someone elses nade.

i currently have close to 4000 kills with ssemtex/nades

semtex are WAY more effective, accurate, fun amd easy to use as opposed with frags.

always use on instakill, train em up til it is about to expire, and you get 2 full hoards with 2 nades, at the cost of 250, and 2X round 4X max ammo, the return on your money is greater than that of any gun available, aside from the jetgun.

Semtex is better then ray gun if you use it with insta kill ;)

Its freakin' awesome just for 250$

You can get 10 zombies bunched together in 1 semtex throw if you have insta kill!

Not saying its easy to get insta kill but i usually get it 1 to 5 times in 20 rounds.

Insta kill for the win!