Who is evil?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think Maxis has good intentions. If you listen to the WaW radios on Der Reise, Maxis isn't trying to create Zombies... They were created accidentally when testing the teleporters. Richtofen saw the possibility for an undead army and locked Maxis and Samantha in the chamber where he intended to kill them. Because of this, I feel Maxis is trying to stop the Zombies, and more importantly, Richtofen.

"Good, you have freed it (the Avagadro), but now you must turn off the power. An active power grid will disrupt all communications"

-Maxis, Green Run, After you turn on the power

How would destroying the "evil radio box...thingy" stop Maxis from talking with him, it would actually improve communication.

On the other hand, it seems as if Richtofen needs the power to be on in order to communicate. Or maybe Richtofen's side is only activated by turning on the power for gameplay purposes *shrug*

But Maxis speaks through electronics and the guy says "we destroyed everything electronic..." Obviously he wanted to en communication with Maxis. This man feels Maxis "means to destroy this planet and kill us all!"

Ahhh, I see. Maxis talks through electronics, but when there on, it dissrupts communication.

Thank you Titan

*thumbs-up*