There's still time for IDEAS! See some here!

Die rise comes out in less then 3 weeks, so it's a bit late to change anything about the game or introduce ideas to trayarch, but I still want to see you guy's ideas about what will be in DIE RISE!

That includes buildables, wonder weapons, PAP ideas, perks, game mechanics, easter egg steps and new zombies!

Once Die Rise is avaible Im making an Easter egg log btW so everyone here can keep up with the known info as far as I can... Worry about that later though, let's just see your ideas!

I personally think that from each seperate tower there will be different ways to get on to other towers, such as the helicopter, the ground, or my personal favorite idea: The compleatly possible buildable, the wing suit, so players can jump right outside the building and fly away! ... Beutifull...

But before that we don't even know how big this map will be... It could be tiny like a survival map and be composed of 1-2 buildings with multiple floors, or it could be huge and consist of 3-5 buildings with many floors and a ground floor (obviously covered in something so it isn't easy to hop from building to building... Maybe they'll use the sand mechanic from mirage?)

If its big, could each survival map(if any) be devised into different buildings? Like one be "Temple" and another "factory"?

Another thing is the zombie mode turned, if it does take place on the diner, does that mean the diner will become a survival map as well? Obviously not greif, there isn't enough room, but survival maybe? And we have to consider if greif will be making a return, or if it will just be tranzit mode only... I think we could work out the MC Esher room into a greif map.... Or a Turned map...

The point is we don't know what kind of maps will be avaible at die rise yet, but it's got to be good!

On to buildables!

I've composed a few here...

1: The wing suit, taking the free fall mechanics from blops 2 campaign would be fantastic, but not likely... But VERY possible...

2: The Helmit: I could REALY see the head lamp idea working well, where you can put one on and denizens won't harm you in the fog, but you'll attract more zombies...

3: The wheel bar: This little do hicky will allow you to climb elevator shafts... And could be used as a weapon i guess...

4: The magnetic boots: This you may not even have to build, but I think it would be a good idea! So you can walk on the stairways in the upside down temple! Then you'd REALY get lost! Just the way I like it! Especially if portals or teleporters come back... I miss the MTDs...

5: The zip line: I think it would be epic to see these guys again! Great for traveling between buildings!

Wonder Weapons!:

This is an actual wonder weapon, not a power weapon from a work bench! The gravity gun! (Half life reference) It will fire a blast that will cause zombies to be knocked from the ceiling while players still on the ceiling can stay up! (As the zombie's are up there because of the 115's-Ather's powers... This could be a grenade as well...

Perks:

Jug

Speed

Q. Revive

Double tap

Stamin up

Tombstone

And the ones I'd love to see:

PHD- almost every thread I've seen wants this perk back! And it's easy to see why! Besides! This map will cause serious fall damage!

Zombies!

I would love, in one of the buildings(purhaps 2 mixed together) to see one big zombie that doesn't know where you are, but once it see you, you better run! As it will be emmencely strong and big! Like the Minotaur! :lol:

Also bursting fire zombies HAVE TO GO! I have had JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THEIR MESS! :evil:

Denizens can stay, as long as theres less area to attract them from, meaning less fog..., meaning a lot less fog...

Easter eggs: Given this style map I would love to see a "hint" somewhere in the map, like a tv screen or set of pictures.. Let's say this: Maxis will comunicate through pictures that keep changing, showing the next step, and richtofen will communicate through a tv..,

Power should NOT return as a buildable... It took way to long to build the power switch in tranzit, and even longer for the power to come on! SO obnoxious! I would like a simple "click" LIGHTNING FLASH thank you... Maybe a seperate power switch per building? That may add some cool effects.. I mean I can understand the big power switch in green run, but one power switch controlling multiple say scrapers? Nah... Not likely... I'd say 1 switch per building, maybe turning all the switches on will cause the Easter egg to start! Or continue or something...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buildables:

1: Yes Please!

2: I dont think Denizens will feature heavily, but I have always wanted a Dark warehouse etc were there were no rounds, but not fast paced like NML. Imagine opening a door and seeing nothing but 20 blue eyes waiting for you!

I know Cod Zombies isn't horror, but I dont know, maybe i have been plaing too much Zombiu!

3: Alright.

4: Look at me Zombies! I am on the ceiling! Hahaha

5: Meh

Wonder weapons:

Would work well with your boots.

Someone brought up the Shrink ray again and I think that could be fantastic.

I remember hearing about a weapon that is single shot, but overloads the zombies with 115 (not sure about this), causing them to go beserk and attack over zombies, possibly infecting them before dying out soon after.

In regards to PhD, it is the perfect map for PhD and for that I think it won't be in it. It is also the perfect perk to not be in it. I think there is too much verticality implied and PhD would make an emergency retreat from a hoard too easy.

Again i don't know.

Anyway, I didn't think the knew map would impress me this much. Roll on February!

Ok new ideas have come in!

What if each player started off on a different floor? Or building? That would add a verückt type feel I think!...

It would also explain the lack of marelton in the sneek peak!

There are plenty of mechanics used in the new multi player maps, (moving Gondalas, floods, curves on the environment, and sand!) I have a feeling a lot of these mechanics will be used, like moving parts, maybe one area's ground floor has a river of lava that occasionally blows through and kills everything in its path, or purhaps the out side has a seceret area you have to climb onto of a pile of rubble and jump down to... Or even holes in walls will be helpfull in killing the undead!

I still beleive this map will be perfect for some type of fall-proof help, wether its PHD or If pushing up on the dpad will cause the magnetic boots to reverse their polarity, making it impossible to walk on ceilings, but reduce fall damage (sense the impact will be ruduced due to the boots pushing against the floor). Another idea is if PHD returns, or the weel bar makes an appearance, or even the gravity boots I just discussed, there could be an elevator shaft you could clime down to reach a hidden area.. Sounds awesome to me! Or crawl up to reach PAP...

Speaking of PAP, I HATED getting to it in tranzit green run... And I also hated the buildable wonder weapon's stupid "rebuild" mechanics... So you have to re build it every use... So why not just flop the two? Make it so The entry to PAP is a 1 time buildable and make the weapon from the box... Say PAP is on the penthouse floor of a building... And the elevator's out and stuck at the bottom floor, using buildables, the team can find the parts and build them into the elevator from the bacement level, forming a make-shift motor, the elevator would then go up and stop at each floor, eventualy ending up at the PAP penthouse! Once everyone leaves the elevator it will fall back down to the bacement and break! While the players can take the stairs down (there's a gap you can jump down, but not up!)

Buildable wise, why not take the heat-vision from the new Turned mode and build them into goggles! That way you can see approaching zombies, where your team mates are... And possible easter egg stuffs...

Now that I look at it minisoda burns is gong to make a KILLING out of the ledges on this map.... QUICK HIDE IT FROM THE TROLLS!

PhD Flopper probably won't be put into Die Rise for the exact reason of verticality, so you can die by falling down elevator shafts. (which I want to dolphin dive down)

Would love to see a wing suit but how would the zombies follow you?

Jump from buildings and wait for you to land...

As far as I can remember all forms of transportation (except teleporting) allows the zombies to follow you and jumping from building to buildings seems a little unlikely.

PhD Flopper probably won't be put into Die Rise for the exact reason of verticality, so you can die by falling down elevator shafts. (which I want to dolphin dive down)

Would love to see a wing suit but how would the zombies follow you?

Jump from buildings and wait for you to land...

As far as I can remember all forms of transportation (except teleporting) allows the zombies to follow you and jumping from building to buildings seems a little unlikely.

Well as we know from previous multi level maps zombies can jump high as f**k! I mean you walk upstairs and they parkour their way up! Like in green run at the power station they jump up from the bus level

Well the wing suit isn't a mode of transportation, well it is... But not THE mode, that's the helicopter! Which I guess could loose fuel right before getting to a second building and be forced down, giving zombies the chance to jump on and be shot in the face... Heck there might not be a mode of transport if your just going up and down the buildings, and personally, I'd be ok with that.. Falling off the bus due to a 15sec lag spike was NOT a fun time, I'd hate to lag off a helicopter and fall to my DEATH!... (gives me more reason to WANT phd...)