One Good Hand Deserves Another (Power in Die Rise)

GRILL

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are definitely buildables. This is from the map pack description on Callofduty.com

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

As far as i know the hand has been on the power switch in most Zombie maps. The only reason we had to build it onto the power switch i guess is because of...nostalgia? But this doesn't mean that we don't have to build the power in Die Rise.

I'm sure Treyarch doesn't want to only keep something for 1 map. Plus i still want to hear the kind of jokes the Original 3 make when they have to build something.

"I have to build shit now?! What new annoying gimmick are you going to come up with next, Treyarch?"

-Dempsey

Well buildables are definitely returning, which is great! But I hope we don't have to build the Power Switch + PaP again. Seems like a Green Run gimmick for those two.

I'm sure Treyarch doesn't want to only keep something for 1 map.

*cough*Hacker*cough* :(

Ah...

I never really thought of that/forgot. Though wouldn't you agree that buildables are much more complex than the hacker?

@p diddily: thanks for that description! it definitely proves without a doubt there will be buildables.

@lenne: I just hope it's different buildables. I don't want to be making that damn lawn mower gun again.

@samantha: I too would love to here our O crew's take on the buildables.

"why can't we build a wodka machine?"

@flammenwerfer: yes green run gimmicks should be left to the green run indeed.

@expertcoah: but then it would break and you'd have to re-build it. They made stuff so much better in the old days (BO1) lol

@electric & alpha:

Next verse

It's beginning to look a lot like Dead Island

Next thing we'll be driving a car

There's a robot with zombie eyes

And an EE that won't die

Until about year from now I'm suuuuuuuuure

Only buildable I found useful at all was the Turbine.

Pack a punch and shield were useful too.

Shield takes hits from behind as you pool the zombies (circles, as opposed to kiting), amusing in the early rounds how much it sends them flying, acts as temporary babysitter if you set it down at diner.

The turret is more dangerous to the survivors, than zombies.

Electric trap is meh. It would be okay if you didn't need the turbine also.