Working out the 4 buildings.

LegitimateRage

So like FlamminWerfer im gonna assume this map is in Shanghai. I'll link his post cuz personally it think it's the best post on the Die Rise section yet:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=27305

Now, shanghai. The coast of China. Interesting. A quick search of Famous skyscrapers in Shanghai and you get Buildings like:

Pearl TV/Radio Tower

Bank Of China

Shanghai Securities Exchange

Jing Jiang Tower.

Now let's assume the Nukes have somehow caused all four of these buildings to magically move beside eachother. First of the Radio tower, i won't go into that just look at Flammin's post.

The Bank of China.. Considering he had 97k points at round one there's obviously gonna be some sort of bank and for people saying it's just dev mods, In any of the BO1 zombie trailers has there been an insane amount of points at round one?No Did the BO2 trailer? Yes and for a reason.

Securities Exchange. Chose this cuz looked like a kind of connector building. Not too extravagant but maybe a few buyables or a box location.

Jing Jiang Tower. It's a hotel and (to me) looks exactly like what the main trailer shown.. A sowing machine room is entirely possible for that building.

And undoubtedly there's an elevator on all four of these Towers so one of those has gotta be right. I'm putting my money on the Bank Of China and the Radio Tower.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days