Raygunhopeful

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it is indeed the Remington.

The torch underneath it is in there in multiplayer too, so don't think that it would light up, they'd probably show it in the preview I guess.

As for that thingy about scaring denizens away, that was fake, and I get a feeling there are no denizens in this map anyway! Woohoo!

It's the Remington with a PaPed attachment. He is seeing using it later in the video with the iconic purple bullets piercing the undead. :twisted:

that thing under the barrel is a tactical light. It's seen on the remington in Green Run and even multiplayer. Its just for looks because thats how the real Remington 870 tactical looks.

It's the Remington with a PaPed attachment. He is seeing using it later in the video with the iconic purple bullets piercing the undead. :twisted:

that thing under the barrel is a tactical light. It's seen on the remington in Green Run and even multiplayer. Its just for looks because thats how the real Remington 870 tactical looks.

I was referring to the long barrel attachment, not the thing under it. I already knew that :roll: But uhh...Yeah it's for sure a Remington 870.