I'm waiting for Die Rise to do ToB - anyone else?

GRILL

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately will be doing it. Zombies is one of the main reasons why I buy COD and the EE is what I spend most of my time doing.

well of course, if you're on this site - then I'm sure you've either done it or are planning on doing it.

I was asking if anyone else had a similar plan as to mine - which was:

Perhaps following a certain side of ToB in Green Run will be more beneficial towards the EE in Die Rise

Definately will be doing it. Zombies is one of the main reasons why I buy COD and the EE is what I spend most of my time doing.

well of course, if you're on this site - then I'm sure you've either done it or are planning on doing it.

I was asking if anyone else had a similar plan as to mine - which was:

Perhaps following a certain side of ToB in Green Run will be more beneficial towards the EE in Die Rise

LOL my bad. I have no idea how i misread that. Been really tired lately. Yeah i totally agree, i dont see why they would put 2 different sides unless you just stick to one. Im sticking with Maxis this time just because Richtofen already has had his fun with blowing the earth up etc. Im curious to find out what happens with Maxis' side

LOL my bad. I have no idea how i misread that. Been really tired lately. Yeah i totally agree, i dont see why they would put 2 different sides unless you just stick to one. Im sticking with Maxis this time just because Richtofen already has had his fun with blowing the earth up etc. Im curious to find out what happens with Maxis' side

Maxis blew up the earth.

I'm the same. I haven't even built the Nav Card Table yet nor done the EE. I want to see how it plays out first. Sure I'll be missing out on getting a Platinum early, but I don't mind. If I really want to, I will do Tower of Babble. But I'll still hold off building the table for long while.