Wonder Weapons Possibilities

FatedTitan

Since we're going to China, I thought about the concept art for Wonder Weapons from Shangri-la. Check these out if you haven't seen them.

Since we are back in the Far East, I wonder if the Devs will jump on some of these concepts. I think the one that would be most interesting would be the multiple artifacts in the gun causing different effects.

Also, for the heck of it, Pack a Punch concept.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the return of some old wonder weapons. If they keep churning them out I believe they will start getting cheap (but I do love the thrustodyne' even if its not a real 'wonder weapon', it is still a super weapon)

When i first heard of grief i imagined that one team could use the wunderwaffe and the other team the thundergun.

But back on topic, the shrink ray's ability to switch crystals was a brilliant idea never implemented. I think it or something similar should be in.

I would love to see the return of some old wonder weapons. If they keep churning them out I believe they will start getting cheap (but I do love the thrustodyne' even if its not a real 'wonder weapon', it is still a super weapon)

When i first heard of grief i imagined that one team could use the wunderwaffe and the other team the thundergun.

But back on topic, the shrink ray's ability to switch crystals was a brilliant idea never implemented. I think it or something similar should be in.

Yeah I think they need to start putting back in old Wunder Weapons. No one will criticize them for being unoriginal—10-15 insanely creative weapons/tactical grenades is more than enough. But, being able to change the effect of a weapon with a different stone would be... unbelievable. That would honestly be the single coolest thing in Zombies to date.

I would actually like to see something done with all the old wonder weapons as well and maybe some double upgrades for them too I'm hoping that they put in a new wonder weapon that can maybe use fire since you can't get the flamethrower anymore or even like a doll shooter that shoots the dolls from bo1 but that just what I want